I tried to solve it by following all the possible solutions on the internet
- Tried to setup windows and install UE5 - Not working
- Updated Nvidia studio driver - Not working
- Tried registry editor TdrDelay and TdrDdiDelay changing the value- Not working
- Tried deleting afterburner - Not working
- Tried downgrading the Nvidia driver- Not working
- Tried fixed framerate and screen percentage on the editor- Not working
- Tried deleting Intermediate and Saved folder - Not working
Is there anything I left to try?
Is there any more thing to try? I worked on several projects a few weeks ago. But after that, it is consistently crashing.
With Default and DirectX 11 it is working fine. But I want to use Directx 12, Ray Tracing, Lumen, Nanite, GPU Lightmass all these features.
64 GB Ram
Asus Proart 4k Monitor
Unreal_Lumen.log (218.9 KB)
@Piash you could try my solution. I had the same issue and tried everything you did.
I ended up altering some source code and haven’t had a crash since.
source files can be found here…
If you use the launcher, here is the compile .dll file…
there was a windows update so gfx drivers need to be reinstalled
you could try the game ready drivers
when you reinstall, select clean not express
I will give it a try. Will confirm if it works
thanks for the reply
Let me find if there is any gfx driver update
Will give the update
Hi, I checked replacing the .dll fix.
It is not crashing with lumen only
Whenever I enable ray tracing, gpu lightmass then the gpu crushes again.