UE5.4 crash when I try to build lights with nanite enabled landscape

Hello there , I found similar topics for UE5.3 saying it would be solve in 5.4 but still got it on my side. No matter what I do UE is crashing when I try to build lights on landscape with nanite enabled. I tried to do it with the smallest landscape size and its still the case. Reading the following log it sounds moke like a material matter than Nanite/landscape issue. I’m stil beginner and I’m note sure what it means with “the export of the same material twice isnt supported” :cry:

Assertion failed: ExportSettings == *ExistingExportSettings [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\Lightmass\Lightmass.cpp] [Line: 546] 
Attempting to add the same material twice with different export settings, this is not (currently) supported

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_LevelEditor
UnrealEditor_LevelEditor
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_ApplicationCore
user32
user32
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

Hi, had same issue in 5.4.3. I had to disable (untick Enable nanite) on my landscape under Nanite. I could then build lighting. Not sure what was causing it, maybe combination of the material settings and the landscape. Not great if you are using Nanite on the landscape.