[UE5.2] Client actor with wrong transform when simulate physics in multiplayer.

I have use server to spawn a actor and set it simulate physics.
Then I use client to join the game. But the client actor is at different location with server.
I have tried to turn off simulate physics with the actor. And the transform between server and client are the same.
How can I solve this problem?

I finnally find what the problem is.

I have output the transform data to log to see difference between the actor.
On the server side, the mesh relative position is 0. But on the client side ,the relative position is same as actor positon.

So I think not only actor transform but also the simulate physics transform data are replicated to the client. It means the transform data add twice on the client, so the same actor looks at different location between client and server.

My solution is reset the DefaultSceneRoot relative position for all simulate physics actor on the client side when it join in. Then it looks in same location as the server.

(I have tried to reset the mesh relative transform, but it not works well. Sometimes the mesh disappeared, and sometimes not change anything. Reset the DefaultSceneRoot relative position is better for me, I have tried alot of times)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.