UE5.0 Build Error MSB3070 with code 9009

|Error|MSB3073|The command E:\UE_5.0\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat MyProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project=D:\UE5\MyProject\MyProject.uproject -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild exited with code 9009.|MyProject|D:\VS2019\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets|45||

Output:
Build started…
1>------ Build started: Project: MyProject, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: UE5, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win64 ------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
1>Using bundled DotNet SDK
1> ‘dotnet’ is not recognized as an internal or external command
1>D:\VS2019\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(45,5): error MSB3073: The command “E:\UE_5.0\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat MyProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project=“D:\UE5\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 9009.
1>Done building project “MyProject.vcxproj” – FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

I just build a empty project in UE5, how can I fix it. I make sure I have installed .Net, receive “C:\Program Files\dotnet\dotnet.exe” when I input “where.exe dotnet” in cmd and already set the environment variable. Please help me

Are you using a launcher version (Epic Games Launcher) or a source build (GitHub) of the engine?

I think I use the laucher version