UE4 vs. Sketchfab

I was just downloading a scanned sketchfab model:

the model online looks pretty crisp and nice.

After downloading and importing the data, plus the texture maps (4k) into Unreal, I noticed that I am not getting the high resolution result.
I made sure that the texture map will be rendered with the maximum resolution of 4k.

However… the result is noticeable not as good as even in the online viewer from sketchfab.

Question:
What am I doing wrong and how can I maximize the quality and render resolution?

If it’s not the texture map, what else could it be?
Project settings?

I am aware of the lighting… but just looking at the texture map… it just doesn’t look it’s the same resolution.

Curious about your thoughts and ideas.

image from Unreal:

image screenshot from sketchfab:

The light does play a not so small role, however, he also mentions in the comment section of Sketchfab, that there he uses the Sketchfab Sharpness Post Process to make it look sharper. Soooo, without a good similar effect, you will not get the same result.

https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000728943-Post-Processing-Filters#sharp

And while this actually is a 8k texture, the parts for the face are still extremely small, if you look them up, so you don´t get much detail from the original texture in the first place. One of the faces is in the top left corner, and it´s just a small spot.