UE4 to Quest 2 Launch Error

I’m getting the following error when trying to launch my UE4 VR project to my Quest 2:

cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:\Users*my user profile*\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\VRSetup\Intermediate\Android\armv7\gradle\rungradle.bat” :app:assembleDebug

Any ideas as to how to go about solving this?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue too, can’t seem to get unreal project over to headset, now on day two of trying. Did you have any resolve on this issue?

I am having the same problem as well. I’ve been racking my brain for a week and searching the internet, but somehow can’t figure it out. Would appreciate a solution very much.

Follow these steps:

1. Check if you have properly installed Android Studio and Android SDK, NDK, and JDK.

2. Make sure “Full Rebuild” is checked in packaging settings when you build. Try making a build and see if this works.

3. If you still have issues, then close the project, delete the “Saved”, “Intermediate” and “Build” folders. Open the project and try packaging again. Do make sure that “Full Rebuild” is checked.

Let me know if this works for you.

1 Like

I figured it out myself a couple of days ago. It was a whole host of things, but soon I will upload a full, in-depth tutorial on how to Package on Oculus Quest 2(using Unreal Engine 4.26) on Youtube. I’ll post again when I finish it.

Somehow just saw your message. Very helpful! Thanks