UE4 StarWars (fanmade) Spaceship

So, this week I’ve kept my furniture creation, here are the substance painter screenshots:

2 Likes

These screenshots are amazeness! They are going to look so great in the Kaleesh Vindicator! How many different software programs have you used in developing this project?

1 Like

hehe thanks!! I use Maya for the 3D modelling, SubstancePainter for texturing and Unreal to link everything. I also use some auxiliar programs as Photoshop, Marerialize, Pureref, Spacescape…

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’ve been away on this for two weeks, but here I come with a new update!
I’ve fixed the light and some asset materials and details. I’ve also created some new asset that I hope you like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Lance!

It’s the details for me! I am totally fanning out over here! LOL! I knew the assets you were creating would look fire :fire: in the Kaleesh Vindicator! The cockpit is extraordinary and the lighting is divine! As I looked at the last screenshot, I could hear the Star Wars theme song as I imagined your pirate walking down the hallway with an air of importance. Impeccable work, my friend! What are the blue panels in the last screenshot?

1 Like

Hehehe thanks Dovah! Those blue panels are carbonite plates, they will be empty cause I don’t have that much time for the release of the project. Next step is to finish the blue stuff on the spaceship and fill all the empty spaces with objects, decals and particles.

1 Like

Ah! Carbonite plates! Like what Han Solo was “frozen” into. I assume the deadline for your project is coming up soon. You’re almost finished, my friend. Are the cockpit chairs and seating interactive? Will you be including any NPCs?

1 Like

Yes, the deadline is the next weekend, I’m almost there. But for your next two questions the answer is no to both. Those are thinks for the programers and character artists, and my project is only to make the enviroment. I’ll probably put one or two droids with little animations, but nothing more complex.

1 Like

This week I’ve made the last main assets, I’ve created some smoke particle systems and started to create one hologram with animation. I’m almost finishing this project, there are only some few things to do, like adding some decals, post process volumes and some little assets.

3 Likes

So, as it’s the final week of the project I’m going to make more little updates. This two days I’ve been improving the hologram, changed the emissive properties, added a better skybox and one planet at the front of the ship.

4 Likes

Just when everything looked impressive, @Lance_VI came back and made this project even more phenomenal! I loooove the view of the planet from the cockpit! It adds so much immersion! Everything looks so crisp, smooth, and fresh! The animation on the hologram is amazing! It has been an honor to watch this project from start to finish! Thank you so much for using UE for your project and for sharing it with us! Will you be sharing a final flythrough video?

2 Likes

Thanks for your words @Get_DOVAH_it!! Yes, I’m working on the final details, rendering cameras and preparing all the stuff to show it to everyone. I’ll post everything on the next days :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! This is the final post of this topic, I hope you like how it looks and I hope you enjoyed the process of the creation of this project. I have to thank to all the people in this forum who supported me by giving likes, commenting or just watching how it was improving. Thank you all and I will read enthusiastically :slight_smile:

I’ll leave you here my artstation so you can see all my projects: ArtStation - Ian Siraña Calpe

4 Likes

I have truly enjoyed watching your creation, the “Kaleesh Vindicator,” evolve from start to finish! It’s been a pleasure watching all of the growth, and I thank you for sharing your creative process with us. The ship looks perfect, inside and out. Congrats again on a job well done! :clap: :raised_hands: :grin:

2 Likes

Hehehe thanks for your words and your support @Zezkaii!!

1 Like

It was my pleasure; I can’t wait to see what kind of exciting creations you show us next! :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes! I am just as excited as @Zezkaii! I loved the final flythrough video! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I was smiling ear-to-ear the entire time watching how all of your hard work culminated into an amazing project! My eyes glowed with joy as I saw the little drones scurrying about the Kaleesh Vindicator! Brilliant work, Lance! Brilliant indeed! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Hahahaha I’m glad to see that you liked it so much! Thank you @Get_DOVAH_it !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks so good!

We need more star wars!

3 Likes