UE4 StarWars (fanmade) Spaceship

Hey Get_DOVAH_it!

Thanks for yours words! Thats a great idea, even if it’s not actually an imperial spaceship (it was, but now is a pirate one), it could be named as you are saying but changing the first part (like Kaleesh Destroyer or Kaleesh Fighter) :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome!

So…since it is a Kaleesh pirate ship…I wonder…

Does it serve in the Separatist Droid Army? Is it an independent pirate ship? Has it gone rogue?

No, it’s suposed to be on the original films era or latter. It’s an old imperial ship, but it’s used by a Kaleesh pirate, independent of both sides.

1 Like

I love this so much, there is not enough Star wars projects and games ( curse Disney!) around that showcase all the amazing environment/objects the SW galaxy has to offer.

This looks fantastic, can’t wait to see more, wish I could make such detailed models!

2 Likes

Hahaha you are right! There is a lot that Star Wars could offer. Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

Last renders from the space scene:

2 Likes

Amazing! The final renders look absolutely stunning! Were you able to come up with a name for this incredible spaceship? :eyes:

1 Like

I’m close, I’ll post it with the name on Artstation and I’ll add the link here :slight_smile:

Awesome, I can’t wait to see what name you’ve decided on!

Here is the Artstation post:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mz8rZd

2 Likes

That was such an incredible cinematic of your spaceship going by! Epic!

It was amazing to see what you have created in motion! I will wait for @Zezkaii to see the name you’ve decided on for the ship. :wink:

3 Likes

The “Kaleesh Vindicator”! Such a great name for an awesome fanmade spaceship! :star_struck: Truly a job well done, kudos to you! I also see that this spaceship is the first part of the project you are currently working on for your school studies. Does this mean you will expand on this creation further, or will the next part of the project be something entirely different? I understand if you don’t have the answer for that just yet, but I am curious!

2 Likes

First of all thank you two @Get_DOVAH_it and @Zezkaii for your support, I apreciate it so much :grinning: :wink: . And for your question @Zezkaii , yes I’m working on the interior of the spaceship, I’ll be posting more advancements on the nexts updates.

2 Likes

So, here what I’m doing right now: I’ve started modelling the interior of the spaceship by the floors, next step are the roofs. The gray parts are the ones which I’ve already modelled, the blue ones are the “furniture” blocking and the rest are the human reference dummies that I use to compare scales.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s no problem at all, really! You’re going to breeze past this part of your project; the continuation of your already fabulous spaceship design is fantastic news! I know from your previous screenshots you had placeholders for specific rooms, so you must have an idea of how you want the interior to look. I’m excited to see how the interior of your spaceship unfolds. :grin:

3 Likes

Hello there!
I have been modelling the roof of my spaceship. I think that the UVs of the roof/floors are going to be my personal hell but I’ll deal with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good! The ship itself is gorgeous.
I miss playing Battlefront 2 with my friends. This project brings me back good memories :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure, amazing game! Thank you!! :smiley:

@Lance_VI ,

The level of detail you have intricately put into the roof is Fas-Cin-A-Ting! The screenshots of the roof are immensely appreciative. Seeing it from afar and beneath, and then seeing it applied to the ship provided great perspective! I don’t know what happens when the Kaleesh Vindicator shows up in a certain part of the Galaxy, but when it does, it’s showing up seriously impeccable! Did you experience any frustrations in creating this wicked roof? What inspiration did you pull from for the design of the roof?

1 Like

Hahahaha thanks @Get_DOVAH_it !! No, I haven’t experienced nothing but a little of tediun because it was a bit repetitive task. Here you can see some of the images I’ve used for inspiring myself:

1 Like