UE4 crashes every time editing the floor of the project

I am learning UE4 programming follow the tutorial link,but UE4 crash frequently,I have uploaded the project package,please me fixed the problem.thanks. Download page:FPSProject.rar

UE4 crashes when editting “scale” value of the floor in the details panel

Fatal error: [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0007 - ‘RESET’)

This is not look like UE4 crash, but GPU driver crash which formally disconnects GPU from computer and later cause UE4 crash with “device lost”

What GPU you do you have, driver version and is there perticilar value of scale that it crash?

My CPU is GTX 550Ti, driver verision is 22 21 13 8541
No perticular value,sometimes just mouse clicking can cause UE4 crashed

Something is causing the GPU to disconnect (for example this will happen if you update your NVidia drivers while UE is open, or if you disable your GPU in device manager).

First, try updating your graphics card’s driver.

If your problem persists, look in the Windows Event Viewer for possible evidence for what might be causing the GPU to disconnect.

I found I asked wrong problem…
The time ue4 crashed is when editing the floor object of the project,
It have not yet happped in other project .

Okay. If the error message is the same, my comment still stands. Otherwise please post the new error message

The problem persists after updating graphics card’s driver,
I checked windows event viewer,I find event 4101,but I can’t understand it and don’t know how to fix it.