UE4 crashed after fortnite update

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Re: Unreal 4
Epic Games | Feb 15, 2018 03:35PM EST
Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

I also have inspiron 15. 5000 game does not want to run at all whether it’s computer fault or not? Please help me, I love this game

I Have but they wont respond

a jaki mają e-mail?

I have a dell inspirion 5000. I could play normally prior to the update and now I am receiving the UE4 error.

I have the same problem

I also have Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series and got the same problem. I hope the guys from EpicGames will respond and fix it as fast as they can

. LoginId:2c16ac844ed8fd0c799c36948f8e5b35
EpicAccountId:4ece51eda69d42029f7a3f6df3f9a2e4

Yep. Dell Inspiron, updated and now it ust crashes every time I start the game

guys i have the same problem but not in dell inspiron i have it on my HP laptop

guys i have the same problem on HP laptop

Same issue. I own a dell inspiron 15 as well.

Exact same thing happening to me to. I also have a dell inspirion

7:00 pacific time, same issue with and instant crash between the launcher and unreal engine. My computer is the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with Radeon graphics card as well.

If you need any information about the computer, etc. Message me.

I think if everyone emails the fortnite support, they night listen? I already did

I have the same problem someone please help

OK…"I have the same problem LMAO… however I haven’t been idle in trying to fix it this end and NOTHING I’ve done has helped, followed tutorials on fortnite crashes and POOP… it I believe is the actual update and waiting for them to fix it is agonizing IF they are even trying… I’ve sent report after report after report, no support when searching for it and no hint as noticing the bug or notifying us (that have the issue) that they are looking into it, just a crashing game, and quite frankly, with all the ingame issues and people that cheat with hacks, I’m so close to calling it quits. I’ve wasted enough time just trying to remedy the issue from my end

I am having this problem also. Has anyone contacted epic games?

I am having the same problem. Has anyone tried contacting epic games?

yes, i tried contacting them 25 hours ago but they still havent responded. I think if enough people contact them about the same issue they might listen