UE4 crashed after fortnite update

How to fix it ? i have the same problem…

TAMBIÉN ME PASO LO MISMO EN LA MAÑANA ESTABA JUGANDO DE LOS MAS BIEN Y AHORA LO ACTUALICE Y TENGO EL MISMOS ERROR PD: POR FAVOR HAY QUE RESOLVERLO.

Hey guys, sorry to be ‘that guy’, but simply saying “i have that problem” doesn’t solve anything. We KNOW that there’s a problem. We don’t need verification. Maybe we could help the guys out by giving them our computer model in case its the specific model that’s the problem?

yeah we did its the inspiron 15 5000 series… and yeah you are right but this needs to be fixed asap

i have the same problem

I have the same problem :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i have the same PROBLEM PLEASE RESOLVE THE CRASH

If more people say they have this problem maybe they take it more serious and will fix it sooner.
I have this problem too btw.

I have the same problem ;/ help please

Really Epic. Really. I’ve had a bug happen to me every single day last week, each taking a good while to fix. And now this… Really. I have never had this problem with PUBG. Or any other game. Epic personally, I love your game but just the amount of bugs is too much.

By saying “I have the same problem” isn`t going to solve anything if you want a solution write an email to epic gaming.

I have the same problem

I have the same problem as what is the solution to this problem

Same problem with inspiron 15 5000… I DONT HAVE ANY WIN THIS DAY!

Can you please give me your email because I can`t forward the email that I got from Epic Games

A mí también me pasa lo mismo, ayuda porfavor, después de la actualización me paso esto

i havethe same problem. pls help

Yo tengo el mismo problema. Desde la ultima actualización

Yo tengo el mismo problema. Desde la ultima actualización

copy paste?