UE4 asks FileServer for unnecesary and non-existing files

Hello,

I’m trying to use UnrealFileServer to download/stream assets to clients over the internet, however upon calling

StreamManager->RequestAsyncLoad(StreamedAssets, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &UBundleDownloader::OnStreamingCompleteDelegate));

where StreamManager is of class FStreamableManager and StreamedAssets is an array of paths to files in requested PAK file, the client hangs for a while and then crashes. Logs from FileServer:

LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/icudt53l/windowsZones.res.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/usrdt53l/zoneinfo64.res.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/usrdt53l.dat.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/icudt53l/likelySubtags.res.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/usrdt53l/root.res.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/usrdt53l.dat.
LogFileServer:Display: Open request for Reading failed for file ../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization/icudt53l/supplementalData.res.
LogSockets:Error: Unable to read full network header
LogFileServer:Display: Client Client For Windows disconnected.

Why does the client ask for some translation files when I simply wanted it to load my PAK file (which as of now contains only one map)?

(Also why does RequestAsyncLoad crash UE on Android - though that’s another topic I will ask later)

Did you solve this?

unfortunately i was never able to solve this issue and dropped use of FileServer entirely