UE4 Android application in Google Play

Hi,

I created an Android application and submitted to Google Play Store and than suspended because of violation.

I need to submit the application because my UE4 plugin submitted and currently reviewing by Epic. (Application required for the plugin)

In the application using name of Unreal Engine and logos.

I just don’t know what to do.

I just searched little bit and found “UE4 Trademark License Agreement”. I need to apply this agreement?

This is a notification that your application, Unreal Engine - Remote Control, with package ID com.mstf.unrealengine.remotecontrol, has been suspended from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR SUSPENSION:Violation of the impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the impersonation policy help article for more information.

If you are authorized to publish on behalf of the original content or brand owner, please contact us via the Google Play Developer Help Center and attach verifiable and accepted proof of permission.

This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid further app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Please also ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article.

The Google Play Team

Yes I called it “Unreal Engine - Remote Control” exacly (which is same name with my UE4 plugin). Also I’m using UE4 badge as app icon and static logos for background.

Can you say more about your application? You’ve called it Unreal Engine Remote Control?

You’re not permitted to use the Epic trademarks without a trademark license from Epic and that is not included in the EULA. The EULA prevents you from causing confusion with Epic’s trademarks, such as naming your product in a way that implies it comes from Epic or using Epic logos to imply your product is official.
There is a trademark license, but the license would not permit naming your product as you have suggested or using the UE4 logo as the imagery for the app.

Have you considered trying to sell it on the UE4 Marketplace?

I updated my answer but I think its little bit late. And sorry for bad explation.

I’m trying to sell it on the UE4 Marketplace (Which is currently submitted to Epic and in the review process.)

The plugin requires the Android & iOS application. I built both application, Android can be installed without Google Play Store but it is imposible to give iOS application to marketplace users without AppStore.

The plugin will be only available via UE4 Marketplace.

Also you can see my forum thread for this plugin:

You can see the plugin what is doing. Also you can see UE4 logos & images where used.