Remote Control Android & IOS

Hi Everyone,

Remote Control Android & iOS, it is working via USB or Wi-Fi connection. Also you can see your game screen on your mobile device and you can control every inputs (not just joysticks)

There is no configuration needed to use this plugin. Just plug your device via USB connection and press “Play Game” in the editor. If you want connect it via Wi-Fi, just enter your mobile device IP Address in the editor settings and it is done!

Marketplace URL: Mobile Remote Control in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace

– Current Available Features –
● Connection via USB or Wi-Fi
● You can see your game on your mobile device! No need to wait launch!
● Quality and Frame Rate settings
● Acceleration, Gravity, RotationRate, Tilt
● Low latency
● Supports Android & iOS
● Multiplayer support (You can connect multiple (up to 4) mobile devices to editor and each device will control diffrent character. Also supports screen sharing of clients.)
● All of these features does not require any configuration. Just press “Play Game” and it is done!

Sure, why not.

Is there any short video that you can share?

Development of the plugin is done for Android. If Epic accepts my plugin I will work on iOS application. Here is the video:

Great work there!

When will this go on sale?

Does this support fire TV and the Nvidia Shield TV?

A list of platforms this has been tested on would be great!

Thankyou!

I’m currently developing iOS application and Android side is completed. After this I will send the files to Epic.

If I get any Fire TV or Nvidia Shield TV I will test on it and I’m pretty sure it will work. But just not sure about the screen sharing quality.

hey this is a super cool feature congrats.!!!

Question

Don’t you have to put this apps on apple app store and google play, etc?

@ZkarmaKun, Thankyou!

@catalejo, Currently iOS application is under the development and soon it will be completed (Android is completed.) I will put both applications on Google Play and App Store.

good work!
Are you going to sell it on the marketplace or put it on the app/play store for free?
If free do you mind making the source code public on github ?

Thanks for the video. The auto-switch to portrait mode is really nice :slight_smile: Well done. Hope to see this available soon.

That looks excellent

Really nice!Waiting for the release!

Looking forward to this. :slight_smile:

Good news :slight_smile: Remote Control now supports multiplayer! You can now connect up to 4 mobile device to editor and can control different characters (also it is supporting screen sharing so you will see screen of clients )
Also iOS and Android application is completed! Just need some quality/bug tests. After that I will submit it.

What is the latest on this? I am still quite interested.

Thank you for interest. The plugin currently reviewing by the Epic. I have no ETA when it will be available.

Happy to say this plugin published on marketplace.

To moderators: Also it will be good if you can change WIP to Released.

Hi, Mustafa! It’s a nice plugin! It’s running ok the Shooter 4.12 project in editor mode but in standalone mode doesn’t establishes connection to my android device. What is missing?

Hi egonrp,

Currently the plugin not working on the non editor build but will be work on the next update.