Header:

class BUGFIX_API APossessablePawn : public APawn
{
    GENERATED_BODY()
public:
    // Constructor and destructor
	APossessablePawn();

public:
    UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = "Components")
    USceneComponent* ExitPoint;

USkeletalMeshComponent * SkeletalMeshComponent;

UStaticMeshComponent * StaticMeshComponent;
};

CPP:

APossessablePawn::APossessablePawn():APawn()
{
	// Set this pawn to call Tick() every frame.  You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
	PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = true;

StaticMeshComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(MakeUniqueObjectName(this, UStaticMeshComponent::StaticClass(), TEXT("PossessableBaseMesh")));
	SkeletalMeshComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(MakeUniqueObjectName(this, USkeletalMeshComponent::StaticClass(), TEXT("PossessableAnimMesh")));
	ExitPoint = CreateDefaultSubobject<USceneComponent>(MakeUniqueObjectName(this, USceneComponent::StaticClass(),TEXT("ExitLocation")));

RootComponent = StaticMeshComponent;
	SkeletalMeshComponent->SetupAttachment(StaticMeshComponent);
	ExitPoint->SetupAttachment(SkeletalMeshComponent);
}

Working in editor, but after a package all three of these components are being set to null and the actor is moved to the origin (probably because the root is null). This originally was a bug in a larger file in a larger project but for testing purposes has been moved to it’s own isolated project. I have no Idea how to fix this, everything I have tried has either changed nothing or made it not work in editor. Log File For the Package

Edit:
Also just to be clear this code has been tried on multiple PC’s in two separate projects with the same problem. There are a couple of errors in the log file, but I can’t figure out why they are there.

Any chance your components are set to EditorOnly in some BP subclass ?

312391-editoronlycomponent.jpg

It isn’t checked for any of the problem components. Originally It was in a blueprint class but just to isolate any issues I am constructing the object directly from the cpp class. Both have the same issue.