Hi, im completely noob in this and trying to modify a RS2 map using the Unreal 3 engine.
My problem :
in game the mesh poster is available without material and image.
in editor i do see the poster with image i added.
Anyone any idea what i ahve done wrong ?
- openend an existing map in editor.
- search poster mesh
- added an image
- make a material with this image.
- connected also opacity (as shown in most tutorial video’s when editing material) and selected translucent)
- added poster mesh on the map.
- dragged material onto poster mesh.
- i can see in view the poster on the wall with image. (also in play mode.)
- i build
10 copied files to rs2 maps.
11 startup game
Result : in game empty poster showing the default mesh with 2 white and 2 blue squares.
btw i use UE3 because the editor is delivered by steam rs2 sdk.