Summary
Every time I am trying to open the engine it open live link hub. Not the Unreal engine UI. I have tried to uninstall and do the updates on Unreal Engine 5.8.2. it’s failing, somehow cause it keeps asking me to do an update over and over.
it’s not opening because it doesn’t appear open and i see no unreal engine ui. only the live link hub.
and I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the only thing that opens is live link hub. and I can’t see the unreal engine editor.
Now try to do an Unreal Engine update 5.8.2 and it gets we’ll install and updates and then I can’t do anything else.
I see remove and i tried to remove and the it says repair and i do the repair and still not showing up. i am tring to install 5.7 to see if that engine works.
but all my files are in 5.8.
what can I do?
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Other
Steps to Reproduce
I cannot install or see a new engine it’s locked or stuck in some user interface is lost
Expected Result
I just need the install to work so I can keep working install Unreal Engine have the interface open my files start working but I can’t I can’t see the interface I can’t do anything I can’t even uninstall live link hub
Observed Result
I have uninstalled several times multiple times and reinstalled restart the computer and I still cannot get you have no engine 5.8.2 install to work or show up
Affects Versions
5.8
Platform(s)
Windows



