UE 5.3 Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

So we recently moved from 4.27.2 to 5.3 and are getting the exact same issue as this post: UE 5.2 Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
However, I don’t see any resolution in that post. We have the package redistribute dependencies setting checked to true in the project setting. This game is release and working as expected on Steam right now. I thought maybe the Steam settings needed to be updated, but I shuffled them around a bit and still get the same error message, not to mention, I’m almost positive this is a bug in the packaging launch that UE games get build into.
Please help! We can’t release our update without fixing this as it happens to everyone right now…

I’ve tried installing every vc++ sdk, removing the package redistributables and crash reporter packaging settings, and changing which redistributables Steam thinks the game needs and all give this same result… If you are successfully packaging and releasing to steam using 5.3 would you mind pointing me at any info you have on how you setup the engine? Maybe I can glean something from that if no one has any other suggestions or answer.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime no longer automatically included in V5.1 Builds? - #4 by Vityoki this got it!