UE 4.21.2 crashes at launch

Hi!

Some days ago, I managed to install and run UE4.21 for the first time on my computer, I even completed one of the beginner tutorials online. Then I realized that in order to program with C++ I also need to install Visual Studio 2017 on my PC, but the space on the disk was not enough. So I formatted the PC, reinstalled the OS and the drivers, reinstalled UE4.21 and now I have a problem: when I click on “Launch”, the loading window appears just to disappear one second after, then the error window I attached appears.

What could be the problem? May it have something to do with the fact that I formatted the PC? Or maybe it’s just a corrupted installation of UE4? Thanks in advice

I run Windows 7 Ultimate x64, my GPU is nVidia GeForce GTX 570

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Ok, I solved the problem by installing a driver I forgot after formatting. It was the nForce chipset driver.