Two scenes in one screen

Hello!
Is it possible to show two scenes in one screen? If so tell me how to do it…thank you

You want splitscreen?

yeeeees!!

There is an option in the Project Settings to enable splitscreen.

Once you do this, then additional screens will show up, splitting the screen, whenever you Add a Player to the game running on your local machine (or if it already starts out with more than one) for a total player count up to 4. It will not add any more local players or screens beyond that without you changing the engine code.

To remove a splitscreen section, remove the player it belongs to.

Note: When adding UMG widgets to players’ screens, don’t use the normal Add to Viewport node in blueprints - there is another node that is specific to the player controller that owns each splitscreen viewport (I forgot the name). Use that one instead unless you want the widget to appear for all players/screens, i.e. the game window regardless of splitscreen viewports (and maybe you do want to do that). You can find the node by dragging a wire from the playercontroller who has the screen you want to add it to, in Context mode on the Event Graph for the Blueprint that is creating it.