Twinmotion to UE5.1.1 = missing textures when packaging to android (log: was never saved as an export)

Unreal ENgine 5.1.1 shows imported twinmotion model just fine in the editor. the textures also appear fine in the editor.

but once packaged into android for oculus quest 2, the textures are missing. replaced with checkerboards.

the log says lots of warnings about texture

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): LogInit: Display: LogSavePackage: Warning: /Game/DSTM/mirtestblank/Materials/Emissive_Black imported Serialize:/TwinmotionToUnrealContent/Twinmotion/Materials/StdOpaque/M_StdOpaque.M_StdOpaque, but it was never saved as an export.

1 Like

Hi guys … I fix that and it compile me in UE 5.3 with TWINM content Beta Plugin and finaly also with all textures :-] … only U need to make in your project folder FOLDER named > Plugins … and there U copy all twinmotionunrealbeta folder from UE > c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.3\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\ into it… than the compiler will find that plugin … will make some yellow missings in compilation. … but finally will do EXE file with all the textures … I can help U … if U want contact me on tomas.legner@seznam.cz if U want. So hopefully it is understable … I have copy of that UE plugin in project folder … in YOUR PROJECT FOLDER\Plugins\TwinmotiontoUnrealBeta\ and there is TwinmotionToUnrealContent.uplugin and content folder that U copy from UE5.3 did U get it ?