Turn On Popups !

Hi Forum! By mistake i pressed the “don’t show this again” checkbox when deleting a variable in a blueprint that was in use (thus the “don’t show this again” from the warning)
can i reset the warning system somehow ?
Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Hey Smokeman,

I couldn’t find anything for that myself, so I’ve put in a feature request for it to be added. I’ll see what they have to say about it, but I would expect that we need to allow that to be re-enabled.

Thank you for your time I asked also in a facebook group and got this answer that worked.

ProjectFolder>ProjectName>Saved>Config>Windows>EditorPerProjectUserSettings Search for “SuppressableDialogs” Should find DeleteVariableInUse_Warning=True change it to false
Make sure project is closed for changes to take affect

I also noticed that if a variable is in use from an other blueprint there is no warning I don’t know if it would be possible to make a warning there or if this “issue” is mentioned before.

Solution credits : FayzedNZ (In this forums)

I spoke with our developers and was told the same solution, but they also didn’t like that you had to jump through so many hoops to make that change. I’ve still forwarded along the request to make it easier to change.