Trying to solve the "Video driver crashed and was reset!" error

I know there are other questions regarding this error but I have yet to find a solution that will work for me. And this couldn’t happen at a worse time. So close to finishing the game…

Here is what is happening…

I have not updated anything for a while… including windows 10, NVidia drivers, and the Engine… which is currently 4.10.4. Yes… it is an older version due to some assets that won’t work in a newer version. Everything was very stable. I was working on a level for quite a while with no problems and then tried to go back and work on an older level for a bit and it would load the entire level, but when it goes to launch that level it crashes and gives the dreaded “Video drvier crashed and was reset! Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Exiting…” I hadn’t really changed anything that I’m aware of.

So I’ve tried the following…

Updated the driver as suggested to latest version… didn’t work.
Went back to several older drivers… didn’t work.
Updated Windows… nothing.
Reset the computer multiple times… nope.
Checked other levels and most work fine… two level will crash on load.

I’m running windows 10 64 bit, Intel Core i7-770 @ 4.2Ghz with 32 GB Ram. Usually runs it great.

The last line in the log just reads “[2017.11.18-20.44.32:143][846]LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/FirstPersonBP/Maps/”

Not much to go on.

Log file for the one level that isn’t working…
[link text][1]
Log file for the other level not working…
[link text][2]

The second log has this error at the bottom “ogD3D11RHI:Error: Direct3DDevice->CreatePixelShader( (void*)CodePtr, CodeSize, NULL, Shader->Resource.GetInitReference() ) failed
at D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Shaders.cpp:153
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED”

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has nearly brought me to a stand still and was hoping to get a lot done on it around the holidays.

Thanks for any help in adavance and let me know if you need any additional information.
[1]: 220638-myproject15.log (16 KB)
[2]: 220640-myproject15b.log (38.6 KB)