Hi I’m working on a project in C++ right now where I am trying to create my own building system that the player can use similar to others like Fortnite or ARK as a practice experiment. The trouble I have run into is I am trying to create an array of box components at 4 sockets on a mesh to use for snapping building pieces together. I have successfully created the box components and the player is able to cast a line trace that hits them however, the boxes all appear on the root location of the mesh rather than on the 4 corners which is where the sockets are placed.
The code I am using to create the box components is as follows:
The commented out line is the other method I tried to place the box component on top of the socket locations but got the same result as the currently compiled line.
