Travel Failure in multiplayer project failing

Hello.
Updated to 4.16 Had to Re-enable Steam Sub-system. Working on a multiplayer project based on Wes Bunn’s tutorial series, Checked DefaultEngine.I Was In the process of ironing out error’s & warnings in order to Pack & updated somewhat halfway through, have no errors 6 warnings I believe are for unused assets , un-built lighting etc. Using Inclusive Nativization.
In Packaged version of the game I get the steam overlay however cannot host Lan, or Internet with Steam enabled. I get the following in Logs ( Shows Travel Error 3 & 6??) . I Have tried renaming maps to no avail & checked open level nodes many times. :,( works in standalone.

LogBlueprintUserMessages: [GameInfoInstance_C_0] 3
LogPackageName: SearchForPackageOnDisk took   0.134s, but failed to resolve LobbyMap.umap.
[2017.05.31-02.38.26:542][376]
LogPackageName: SearchForPackageOnDisk took   0.130s, but failed to resolve LobbyMap.umap.
LogNet: Browse: /Game/Maps/Main
LogNet:Warning: Travel Failure: [InvalidURL]: Invalid URL: /Game/Maps/Main
LogNet: TravelFailure: InvalidURL, Reason for Failure: 'Invalid URL: /Game/Maps/Main'
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [GameInfoInstance_C_0] 6
LogUMG:Warning: Widget Class ErrorDialog_C - Using Slow CreateWidget Path.
LogNet:Warning: Travel Failure: [ClientTravelFailure]: Invalid URL: /Game/Maps/Main
LogNet: TravelFailure: ClientTravelFailure, Reason for Failure: 'Invalid URL: /Game/Maps/Main'
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [GameInfoInstance_C_0] Error. Trying to Leaving State
LogNet: Browse: /Game/Maps/Main?closed
LogNet: Failed; returning to Entry
LogLoad: LoadMap: /Game/Maps/Main?closed

Believe the error trying to leave state maybe due to trying to destroy a null session?
Any Input Dearly Appreciated

No Maps being packaged :stuck_out_tongue: . Project Settings > Packaging > List of Maps to include in a packaged build > & add /game/maps/map1 etc. Derp, working now. however new problem; I’m getting none from controlled pawn from an apply damage instigator controller all editors.

that works for my project. thnaks

omg thanks, spend hours on the error ‘Invalid URL’, found so many answers and none of them helped.
as always spending so much time and energy on something so simple.

Thank you very much