Translucent materials 'wobble' in VR

I’m trying to create a glass material in VR (Oculus). I have something working well enough; but when in VR headset, the material wobbles back and forth as I turn my head. It’s subtle, but really breaks immersion. I’m wondering if it is a setting within the material that would cause this. No other opaque material does it.

And since I’m asking, has anyone got a good glass setup for VR. Any tutorial I’ve found online seems to break once viewed in stereoscopic - mainly refraction.

Thanks!

Did you check your Shader Complexity (Alt+8)? And your Light Complexity (Alt+7)? Can you see any relation to your issue?

You may also want to check out this thread: Dither Temporal AA for Translucency - what am I doing wrong? - Rendering - Unreal Engine Forums
There might be useful hints to causes/solutions in it.

Cheers,
Marco.

I am having big problems with reflective windows with HTC Vive, not as prominent on desktop but more in the HMD.
In this video you can see some smaller jittering/jumping in smaller reflective areas but not as clear as in the HMD. The big windows are jumping all over the place in VR.
I have Forward renderer with TemporalAA.

Is this a pure material issue for VR or am I missing something fundamental here?

Sorry if the information is slim, I’m not sure what I need to put here.

Best regards
Billy

I think you might have forgotten to link your video. So without seeing that the only thing I can think of would be that either Screen Space Reflections (SSR) are on or you do not have any reflection capture actors placed in the level. Check out the following links for more information: