Translate Static Mesh for use in Spline Mesh

I have a static mesh that represents the right-hand side of a curb.
In a blueprint I create a spline and create spline meshes along the spline. Just like the tutorial “Using Splines & Spline Components | Live Training | Unreal Engine”.
What I want to do is rotate the Curb_Right 180° and use it in the spline meshes created for the left-hand side of the spline.
In my mind, I would apply a transformation matrix that would rotate the mesh and translate it so that the origin would now be in the opposite corner. Then when I add the mesh to the Spline Mesh the orientation is correct.
Right now I’ve tried to use the AddRelativeRotation and AddLocalRotation, but the Spline Mesh then goes the wrong direction.
Can this be done? I have a right and left mesh right now but I think it would be better if I had only one.

Not necessarily, it depends where the pivot point is on your mesh I suppose. Is it in the middle or at one end?

Isn’t easier just to lay the spline coming back the other way for the other side?..

Thanks so much for looking at this. It wasn’t a whole lot easier, but your suggestion gave me an idea. So I did work my way back down the spline, but instead of rotating the mesh at all, I just changed the direction of the start and end of the spline mesh. I just had to negate the tangent values when going back. Now it works.

This is the same as my comment, but I didn’t realize I couldn’t mark it as answered.

Thanks so much for looking at this. It wasn’t a whole lot easier, but your suggestion gave me an idea. So I did work my way back down the spline, but instead of rotating the mesh at all, I just changed the direction of the start and end of the spline mesh. I just had to negate the tangent values when going back. Now it works.

Hope this might help someone else.