Training Livestream - Getting Started with Level Streaming - Live From Epic HQ

[QUESTION] What are the best ways to set up level loading/streaming for VR?
[QUESTION] Are there any ways to get rid of hitches when using Load Level Instance nodes?

I 2nd that… i freeze until the next level is completely loaded in and visible. Why do i instantly stop 0 fps until the next level is done loading. Some levels could take 5 or 10 seconds of 0fps. Unless something changed in unreal i mean i got this freezing in 4.12 or 4.13 i think.

I was not able to watch this and was wondering if the recording will be put up on youtube? If it is already on there can someone post a link? I do not see it on the unreal engine youtube page. Thanks and I know I can watch it on twitch but for some reason it goes buggy and the audio does not match so I was hoping youtube would be better.

Not on youtube yet but you can watch it from Twitch Twitch

Archive is finally up, sorry for the wait. I was out at an event and didn’t have time to do all the timestamps until just now.

Getting Started with Level Streaming | Live Training | Unreal Engine

[QUESTION] Is there a way to unload or hide level loaded trough ‘Load level instance’ ?
Using ‘Load streaming level’ is not suiteable for my needs as i load levels randomly and would have to load ~50 levels to cover all posibilities. Thanks

is that possible to download the project that your are showing?

Yep! It’s the Level Streaming level in Content Examples off of the Learn tab on the launcher.