Training Livestream - Creating Semi-Procedural Materials - Feb 7th - Live from Epic HQ

If you want a 90 degree rotation, you can just swizzle the coordinates. There is a swizzle function. Use XYZ->YXZ. Then flips can be done by multiplying -1,1,1 etc.

Custom rotations can be done using RotateAboutAxis.

I got it working using RotateAboutAxis. Thanks for the help!

hi I tried this but it does not work either, the option ‘merge actor’ still does not appear

is it normal ?

Is there a possibility that the BP_Preview_With_RenderTargets will be available any time soon?

Sorry for necroing this ancient thread ^.^ i just migrated your Semiprocedural Material to 4.25, and it works great on Objects with plain surfaces and that should have vertical windows. However, is it possible to change it, so that the windows work with angled surfaces too, and still be oriented like a normal room?
If i put this material on a sphere or cone, then the interior will tilt too (see cone/pyramid in the picture). how can i prevent that and make it somewhat independent from the surface angle?

Is project assets still available? I am need very same thing for my windows material)
Update: Never mind, i was just realize that i was not logged in )

Does any1n have this project I cannot download it it seems to be deleted.

If someone could share the higlights of this here, I would be much obliged

1 Like