Tracker Target Value doesn't increase correctly

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

I have a simple tracker device that tracks eliminations. I also have a button that triggers the “Increase Target Value” function for that tracker. The “Amount to Change on Event” value for the tracker is set to 10.

So every time I press the button, the Target Value of my tracker should increase by 10. But instead it always increases the Target Value by 1, no matter what. Even if I set the “Amount to Change on Event” value to 2 or 3 or any other number, it still always increases the Target Value by 1.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Place a tracker
  2. Set the “Amount to Change on Event” value for the tracker to 10
  3. Place a button
  4. Connect the button to the tracker by linking the “increase target value” function of the tracker to the button’s “on interact” function
  5. Start the game and press the button

Expected Result

The expected result is that the Target Value of the tracker should increase by the “Amount to Change on Event” value, in this case 10

Observed Result

The Target Value increases by 1, no matter the “Amount to Change on Event” value

Platform(s)

PC

Additional Notes

It would also be nice if the “Amount to Change on Event” value could be greater than only 10. A cap of 100 would offer a lot more use cases.

I have the same issue in creative via ps4, when setting a tracker to increment target value it does nothing regardless of what triggers it when set to track “event” please fix

The status of FORT-728841 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘To Do’.

Same here, just saw that this bug set to triage after I voted just now. Hopefully this means we might get an answer soon!

Experiencing the same issue. No matter what I use to try and increase the target value it will not increase. This puts a major restriction on level development for my current projects.