Touch interface Problem

Whenever I’m opening level by clicking the level actor touch interface works properly but whenever I’m opening the level using the main menu widget touch interface doesnt works . Did anyone have any idea about this ? . Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

When you use the widget, I’m assuming you already have a level loaded?

Are you using ‘open level’ to open the next level?

Then you are probably throwing away some initialization you did in the previous level, which was for the touch interface.

Yes I’m using open level node for this . So what should I do to solve this issue ?

Try running as Standalone Application. I’m always having issues with Touch Screens in Windows PIE.

1 Like

I’m running the game in android PIE mode

I’m just adding 'set virtual joystick visibility ’ node in each level blueprint and setting visible to true.

Are you doing anything to initialize the touch? You need to do that again after open level…

Can you clarify what you mean by this:

“opening level by clicking the level actor”

?

Ok, is the game mode in the level you’re using for the menu also RollingGameMode?

LEVEL ACTOR (PL REFER TO ATACHMENT ) AND TOUCH DOESN’T WORK WHEN I OPEN THE LEVEL THROUGH WIDGET (PL REFER TO ATTACHMENT)

LEVEL ACTOR(REFER TO ATTACHMENT) AND JOYSTICK DOESN’T WORK WHEN I OPEN IT THROUGH WIDGET(REFER TO ATTACHMENT )

Yes !! Should I change that ?

I’m sorry for wasting your time but in main menu I have added a node ‘set input mode UI only’ that’s why touch is not working . But now everything is working fine

1 Like