텍스처 작업만 하면 오류가 생깁니다.

사진과 같이 텍스처 작업이 완료 되려는 순간 저런 오류가 뜹니다.
메모리가 부족하다는데 정확히 어떤게 부족하여 저런 오류가 발생하는지 알고 싶습니다.
컴퓨터 사양 사진도 같이 첨부하였습니다.

Hey,

I’m sorry to hear about your problem. It would be great if you could provide us with more information about your CPU and how much RAM your computer has. Also, what is the resolution of the images that you are using? What version of RC are you using?

In the meantime, try lowering the resolution of the textures. It looks like you are targeting 16k textures. Try setting the minimum and maximum texture resolution to, let’s say, 8k or even 4k, and try to texture again.

Best regards,
Jakub

답변 감사합니다.
사진 파일은 게시글당 1개만 업로드 가능하다고 하여서 제 컴퓨터 사양 사진을 업로드 못하였습니다.
아래 사진을 첨부하였으니 확인하시고 부족한 점을 알려주셨으면 합니다.
16k를 8k로 해보라고 하셨는데, 현재 높은 퀄리티가 필요하여 16k로 작업해야 할 것 같습니다.

KakaoTalk_20240802_165034647

Thank you for the details of your computer. We still need to know what is the resolution of the input images you are using in RealityCapture and what version of RealityCapture you are using.

If you are using the Fixed Textel Size unwrap style and style set to Optimal, as I saw in your settings, then setting the resolution of the texture to 8K won’t degrade the quality; it will just produce more textures. 1 x 16k texture = 4 x 8k textures. Smaller textures require less RAM. Try lowering the resolution of the texture and let me know if it helps.

Best regards,
Jakub

현재 리얼리티 캡처는 라이센스를 구매하였어서 1.3버전 사용중입니다.
사용한 사진 해상도는 아래 사진을 첨부하였습니다.

KakaoTalk_20240809_163633765

It sounds like you’re discussing an aspect of working with textures in a field such as graphic design, 3D modeling, or computer graphics. By taking a holistic approach and considering how textures fit within the larger framework of your project, you can avoid common pitfalls and achieve better results.