Tonemapper Issue

I am making a 2D game and I want my colors to be linear striaght colors of texture I import in engine and also without weird bloom around sprites, but I am also making use of Camera Player Manager’s Fade functions.

So I am faced with a dilemma. I can disable Tonemapper by executing command “ShowFlag.Tonemapper 0”, but by doing this I can’t use Fade functions or work with Gamma, but if I don’t disable Tonemapper no matter what I tried (disabling TonemapperFilm etc.) I can’t get rid of weird color changes (white just becomes grey and black becomes very dark bluish).

So how do I make my colors straight and still be able to control exposure?

How do you make white look white again? like UI White? Or otherwise, how do I apply tonemapper to UI as well? It just bugs me, that white in UI looks white and then on the border between UI element and Game scene there’s this massive drop from white to grey.

Also Tonemapper seems to introduce some smoothing and i don’t know how to get rid of it.

Okay. Very helpful as always. I just figured it on my own.
What worked for me: I set all Film fields (Slope, Toe, Shoulder, Black clip, White clip) to 1.0. and executed command “ShowFlag.AntiAliasing 0”.
For some reason Tonemapper introduces new AntiAliasing (although my sprites all have it off (nearest)). With “ShowFlag.Tonemapper 0” it goes away too, but so do Fade nodes etc.