To developers, ue 4.14 crashes! - Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG'

This is what I get when I do print screen at crash, not sure this is helpfull?

hi . i have been trying all day to run ue with -d3ddebug as advised but im not sure how to do this. ue 4.14 crashes on me all the time . it always happens when i double click the animation.
could you give detailed steps on how to run ue with -d3ddebug?? with the command line?? if so i will run it & give my log information.
thankyou

Hello! Engine crashes 2 times after i opened skeletal mesh asset -- GTS 450. on 4.13.2 all fine no any problems --

MachineId:97FC753F4FB8B4580D8DB7BD336660C8
EpicAccountId:fc928437d99c48cd84d3f61d2eff06d9

Fatal error: [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.14+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’)

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:332]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!TerminateOnDeviceRemoved() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:176]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!VerifyD3D11Result() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:225]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11Viewport::PresentChecked() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:269]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11Viewport::Present() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:450]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIEndDrawingViewport() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:554]
UE4Editor_RHI!FRHICommandList::EndDrawingViewport() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:1347]
UE4Editor_SlateRHIRenderer!FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindow_RenderThread() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slaterhirenderer\private\slaterhirenderer.cpp:486]
UE4Editor_SlateRHIRenderer!TGraphTask<FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindows_Private'::35’::EURCMacro_SlateDrawWindowsCommand>::ExecuteTask() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async askgraphinterfaces.h:868]
UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async askgraph.cpp:932]
UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async askgraph.cpp:679]
UE4Editor_RenderCore!RenderingThreadMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:320]
UE4Editor_RenderCore!FRenderingThread::Run() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:454]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread

To run with the -d3ddebug command:

1. Locate your UE4Editor.exe file. It is probably somewhere like: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.14\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe (depends on where you installed the Launcher to)
  2. Right-click the file > Create Shortcut (a new shortcut icon will be made)
  3. Right-click the new shortcut > Properties
  4. In the Properties window, in the Target field, after the end quotes, add -d3ddebug (it should look like: …Win64\UE4Editor.exe" -d3ddebug)
  5. Click OK. Run the shortcut to launch the Editor with this command.

After you get this crash, go into your Project’s folder, and find the latest log file in Saved/Logs. Please share this as an attachment on a bug report in the UE4 Answerhub. This log may help us to pinpoint the issue.

Thank you.

Hello! Engine is super crazy! crashes every time(( Dear Epics, please fix issue with D3D11RHI

crashes here aswell gpu quadro 4000m, can’t open skeletal meshes,animations change materials everything crashes the display driver :confused:

its crapp! i im crying :frowning: Engine also crash my win10 PRO x64… first win crash along 5 years

@0bas0 @YOYOMAN_MODDER

Can you please follow 's post above and reply here with the information? Without this information it’s not possible for us to proceed.

Have the crashing problem as well when importing and FBX using a large resolution material. If I import with material unchecked then the model and texture imports just fine. With material checked importing the complete model causes a crash.

As well if I import with out material and attempt to build it using the imported texture once applied to model UE4 crashes so I don’t think it’s an import problem but a rendering issue.

Video driver crashing and not UE4?

If I can find the file who to send it to?

@FrankieV

You can send it to me via the forums here in a private message link if you find it. Once I’m back in the office on Monday I’ll try to see if I can reproduce using your suggestion here.

• What are you system specs?
  • Do you recall the approximate poly count for the mesh, if it was a single mesh or many meshes in this single file?
  • Lastly, do you recall the texture size you had?

Thanks!

The object I was importing was a pair of pants from Daz Studio

count 64K tris 32k poly
texture 4096X
4 material ID’s

Windows 10 64 bit
CPU Intel i7-2600
32 gigs ram
Nvidia GTX 7800 ti 3 gig video

First test I usually do is to try to load the the object into Motion Builder considering that FBX is native to MB. It loads fine so it’s not a corrupted file problem.

By the way this is not the first time FBX crashing has occurred and I believe that this is the same problem that was occurring in 4.10 or 4.11.

bump, crashing too, I 've solved half of issues by installing latest windows 10 build, but after installing that and I use -d3ddebug flag editor says that I don’t have dx11 feature level 10 :smiley: lol, !? I am sure I have

but its still crashing , crashing when trying to change materials in static mesh editor, sometimes crash if I am trying to change default values in blueprint. sometimes tottaly freezes , so I need to do hard reset.

hope it will be solved soon.

i still dont know how to run the copy of ue in -d3ddebug. i click on properties.
theres a box at the top says ue4editor - copy (i can type here.) but i tried this. i retyped this to ue4editor - d3ddebug.
then i double click & nothing happens it doesnt run it.
under that is type of file: application(.exe) windows doesnt let me type here

i wanted to mention something else, if im in the object editor & switch to skeleton, ue crashes.
also it crashed once when i wasnt doing anything at all. only had ue 4.14 open.

Ok i’ll try)

Here is the log

My Log afte saving material:

Log file open, 12/05/16 19:55:52
LogInit:Display: Running engine for game: TestVictory414
LogPlatformFile: Not using cached wrapper
LogInit:Display: RandInit(198662568) SRandInit(198662573).
LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 12 total threads with 1 sets of task threads.
LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.165195
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Paper2D, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/2D/Paper2D/Paper2D.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin LightPropagationVolume, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Blendables/LightPropagationVolume/LightPropagationVolume.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin BlankPlugin, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/BlankPlugin/BlankPlugin.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CodeLiteSourceCodeAccess, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/CodeLiteSourceCodeAccess/CodeLiteSourceCodeAccess.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin GitSourceControl, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/GitSourceControl/GitSourceControl.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin KDevelopSourceCodeAccess, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/KDevelopSourceCodeAccess/KDevelopSourceCodeAccess.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin NullSourceCodeAccess, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/NullSourceCodeAccess/NullSourceCodeAccess.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OneSkyLocalizationService, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/OneSkyLocalizationService/OneSkyLocalizationService.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin PerforceSourceControl, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/PerforceSourceControl/PerforceSourceControl.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SubversionSourceControl, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/SubversionSourceControl/SubversionSourceControl.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin UObjectPlugin, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/UObjectPlugin/UObjectPlugin.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin VisualStudioSourceCodeAccess, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/VisualStudioSourceCodeAccess/VisualStudioSourceCodeAccess.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin XCodeSourceCodeAccess, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Developer/XCodeSourceCodeAccess/XCodeSourceCodeAccess.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AudioCapture, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/AudioCapture/AudioCapture.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin EpicSurvey, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/EpicSurvey/EpicSurvey.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MacGraphicsSwitching, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/MacGraphicsSwitching/MacGraphicsSwitching.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MobileLauncherProfileWizard, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/MobileLauncherProfileWizard/MobileLauncherProfileWizard.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin PluginBrowser, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/PluginBrowser/PluginBrowser.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SpeedTreeImporter, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/SpeedTreeImporter/SpeedTreeImporter.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SuperSearchEditor, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Editor/SuperSearchEditor/SuperSearchEditor.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AlembicImporter, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/AlembicImporter/AlembicImporter.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin BlueprintStats, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/BlueprintStats/BlueprintStats.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CharacterAI, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/CharacterAI/CharacterAI.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CodeEditor, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/CodeEditor/CodeEditor.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CodeView, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/CodeView/CodeView.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin HTML5Networking, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/HTML5Networking/HTML5Networking.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OSVR, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/OSVR/OSVR.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Phya, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/Phya/Phya.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SignificanceManager, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/SignificanceManager/SignificanceManager.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SimpleHMD, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/SimpleHMD/SimpleHMD.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin StereoPanorama, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/StereoPanorama/StereoPanorama.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin StructBox, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Experimental/StructBox/StructBox.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AndroidMedia, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Media/AndroidMedia/AndroidMedia.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AvfMedia, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Media/AvfMedia/AvfMedia.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MediaPlayerEditor, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Media/MediaPlayerEditor/MediaPlayerEditor.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin WmfMedia, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Media/WmfMedia/WmfMedia.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MessagingDebugger, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Messaging/MessagingDebugger/MessagingDebugger.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin TcpMessaging, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Messaging/TcpMessaging/TcpMessaging.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin UdpMessaging, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Messaging/UdpMessaging/UdpMessaging.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin LevelSequenceEditor, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/LevelSequenceEditor/LevelSequenceEditor.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MatineeToLevelSequence, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/MatineeToLevelSequence/MatineeToLevelSequence.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin NetcodeUnitTest, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/NetcodeUnitTest/NetcodeUnitTest/NetcodeUnitTest.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin NUTUnrealEngine4, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/NetcodeUnitTest/NUTUnrealEngine4/NUTUnrealEngine4.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemGameCircle, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/Android/OnlineSubsystemGameCircle/OnlineSubsystemGameCircle.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/Android/OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay/OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemIOS, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/IOS/OnlineSubsystemIOS/OnlineSubsystemIOS.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineFramework, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineFramework/OnlineFramework.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystem, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystem/OnlineSubsystem.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemAmazon, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemAmazon/OnlineSubsystemAmazon.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemFacebook, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemFacebook/OnlineSubsystemFacebook.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemNull, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemNull/OnlineSubsystemNull.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemOculus, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemOculus/OnlineSubsystemOculus.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemSteam, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemSteam/OnlineSubsystemSteam.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OnlineSubsystemUtils, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemUtils/OnlineSubsystemUtils.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin IOSTapJoy, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Advertising/IOSTapJoy/IOSTapJoy.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AnalyticsBlueprintLibrary, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/AnalyticsBlueprintLibrary/AnalyticsBlueprintLibrary.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AnalyticsMulticast, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/AnalyticsMulticast/AnalyticsMulticast.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Apsalar, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/Apsalar/Apsalar.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin FileLogging, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/FileLogging/FileLogging.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Flurry, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/Flurry/Flurry.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AndroidDeviceProfileSelector, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AndroidDeviceProfileSelector/AndroidDeviceProfileSelector.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AndroidMoviePlayer, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AndroidMoviePlayer/AndroidMoviePlayer.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin AppleMoviePlayer, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AppleMoviePlayer/AppleMoviePlayer.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin ArchVisCharacter, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ArchVisCharacter/ArchVisCharacter.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CableComponent, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/CableComponent/CableComponent.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin CustomMeshComponent, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/CustomMeshComponent/CustomMeshComponent.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin ExampleDeviceProfileSelector, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ExampleDeviceProfileSelector/ExampleDeviceProfileSelector.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin GearVR, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/GearVR/GearVR.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin GoogleVRController, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/GoogleVR/GoogleVRController/GoogleVRController.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin GoogleVRHMD, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/GoogleVR/GoogleVRHMD/GoogleVRHMD.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin IOSDeviceProfileSelector, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/IOSDeviceProfileSelector/IOSDeviceProfileSelector.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin LeapMotion, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/LeapMotion/LeapMotion.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin LinuxDeviceProfileSelector, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/LinuxDeviceProfileSelector/LinuxDeviceProfileSelector.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MIDIDevice, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/MIDIDevice/MIDIDevice.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin MobilePatchingUtils, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/MobilePatchingUtils/MobilePatchingUtils.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Ansel, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Nvidia/Ansel/Ansel.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OculusAudio, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/OculusAudio/OculusAudio.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OculusInput, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/OculusInput/OculusInput.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OculusLibrary, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/OculusLibrary/OculusLibrary.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin OculusRift, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/OculusRift/OculusRift.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Oodle, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/PacketHandlers/CompressionComponents/Oodle/Oodle.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin ProceduralMeshComponent, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ProceduralMeshComponent/ProceduralMeshComponent.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SoundMod, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/SoundMod/SoundMod.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SoundVisualizations, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/SoundVisualizations/SoundVisualizations.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SteamController, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Steam/SteamController/SteamController.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SteamVR, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Steam/SteamVR/SteamVR.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin WebBrowserWidget, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/WebBrowserWidget/WebBrowserWidget.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin WindowsDeviceProfileSelector, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/WindowsDeviceProfileSelector/WindowsDeviceProfileSelector.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin WindowsMoviePlayer, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/WindowsMoviePlayer/WindowsMoviePlayer.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin ScriptPlugin, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/ScriptPlugin/ScriptPlugin.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin SlateRemote, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Slate/SlateRemote/SlateRemote.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin EditorTests, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Tests/EditorTests/EditorTests.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin FbxAutomationTestBuilder, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Tests/FbxAutomationTestBuilder/FbxAutomationTestBuilder.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin FunctionalTestingEditor, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Tests/FunctionalTestingEditor/FunctionalTestingEditor.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin RuntimeTests, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Tests/RuntimeTests/RuntimeTests.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin ScreenshotTools, From C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Plugins/Tests/ScreenshotTools/ScreenshotTools.uplugin
LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin VictoryBPLibrary, From C:/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/VictoryBPLibrary.uplugin
LogInit: Using libcurl 7.47.1
LogInit: - built for x86_64-pc-win32
LogInit: - supports SSL with OpenSSL/1.0.2g
LogInit: - supports HTTP deflate (compression) using libz 1.2.8
LogInit: - other features:
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_SSL
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_LIBZ
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_IPV6
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_ASYNCHDNS
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_LARGEFILE
LogInit: CURL_VERSION_IDN
LogInit: CurlRequestOptions (configurable via config and command line):
LogInit: - bVerifyPeer = false - Libcurl will NOT verify peer certificate
LogInit: - bUseHttpProxy = false - Libcurl will NOT use HTTP proxy
LogInit: - bDontReuseConnections = false - Libcurl will reuse connections
LogInit: - CertBundlePath = nullptr - Libcurl will use whatever was configured at build time.
LogInit: Build: ++UE4+Release-4.14-CL-3195953
LogInit: Engine Version: 4.14.0-3195953+++UE4+Release-4.14
LogInit: Compatible Engine Version: 4.14.0-3195953+++UE4+Release-4.14
LogInit: Net CL: 3195953
LogDevObjectVersion: Number of dev versions registered: 13
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Blueprints (B0D832E4-1F89-4F0D-ACCF-7EB736FD4AA2): 7
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Build (E1C64328-A22C-4D53-A36C-8E866417BD8C): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Core (375EC13C-06E4-48FB-B500-84F0262A717E): 1
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Editor (E4B068ED-F494-42E9-A231-DA0B2E46BB41): 8
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Framework (CFFC743F-43B0-4480-9391-14DF171D2073): 17
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Mobile (B02B49B5-BB20-44E9-A304-32B752E40360): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Networking (A4E4105C-59A1-49B5-A7C5-40C4547EDFEE): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Online (39C831C9-5AE6-47DC-9A44-9C173E1C8E7C): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Physics (78F01B33-EBEA-4F98-B9B4-84EACCB95AA2): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Platform (6631380F-2D4D-43E0-8009-CF276956A95A): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Rendering (12F88B9F-8875-4AFC-A67C-D90C383ABD29): 12
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Sequencer (7B5AE74C-D270-4C10-A958-57980B212A5A): 1
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-VR (D7296918-1DD6-4BDD-9DE2-64A83CC13884): 0
LogInit: Compiled (64-bit): Nov 12 2016 02:14:10
LogInit: Compiled with Visual C++: 19.00.23026.00
LogInit: Build Configuration: Development
LogInit: Branch Name: ++UE4+Release-4.14
LogInit: Command line:
LogInit: Base directory: C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Binaries/Win64/
LogInit: Installed Engine Build: 1
LogInit: Presizing for 8388607 objects, including 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes for permanent pool.
LogInit: Object subsystem initialized
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:916] 0]LogInit: Selected Device Profile: [Windows]
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:916] 0]LogInit: Applying CVar settings loaded from the selected device profile: [Windows]
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:995] 0]LogInit: Computer: SERVER
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:995] 0]LogInit: User: SERVER
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:995] 0]LogInit: CPU Page size=65536, Cores=8
[2016.12.05-17.55.53:995] 0]LogInit: High frequency timer resolution =2.597658 MHz
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:004] 0]LogMemory: Memory total: Physical=8.0GB (8GB approx)
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:012] 0]LogMemory: Platform Memory Stats for Windows
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:012] 0]LogMemory: Process Physical Memory: 265.58 MB used, 265.58 MB peak
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:012] 0]LogMemory: Process Virtual Memory: 263.06 MB used, 263.06 MB peak
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:012] 0]LogMemory: Physical Memory: 3285.73 MB used, 4900.28 MB free, 8186.01 MB total
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:012] 0]LogMemory: Virtual Memory: 678.45 MB used, 4900.28 MB free, 134217728.00 MB total
[2016.12.05-17.55.54:587] 0]LogTextLocalizationManager: No translations for (‘ru-RU’) exist, falling back to ‘en’ for localization and internationalization data.
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:313] 0]LogD3D11RHI: D3D11 adapters:
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:361] 0]LogD3D11RHI: 0. ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450’ (Feature Level 11_0)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:361] 0]LogD3D11RHI: 979/0/4093 MB DedicatedVideo/DedicatedSystem/SharedSystem, Outputs:1, VendorId:0x10de
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:364] 0]LogD3D11RHI: 1. ‘Microsoft Basic Render Driver’ (Feature Level 11_0)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:364] 0]LogD3D11RHI: 0/0/4093 MB DedicatedVideo/DedicatedSystem/SharedSystem, Outputs:0, VendorId:0x1414
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:364] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Chosen D3D11 Adapter: 0
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:387] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Creating new Direct3DDevice
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:387] 0]LogD3D11RHI: GPU DeviceId: 0x1245 (for the marketing name, search the web for “GPU Device Id”)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:387] 0]LogWindows: EnumDisplayDevices:
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:387] 0]LogWindows: 0. ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450’ (P:1 D:1)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:392] 0]LogWindows: 1. ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450’ (P:0 D:0)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:392] 0]LogWindows: DebugString: FoundDriverCount:2
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:392] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Adapter Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:393] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Driver Version: 376.19 (internal:21.21.13.7619, unified:376.19)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:393] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Driver Date: 12-1-2016
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:393] 0]LogRHI: Texture pool is 685 MB (70% of 979 MB)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:414] 0]LogD3D11RHI: Async texture creation enabled
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:707] 0]LogD3D11RHI: GPU Timing Frequency: 1000.000000 (Debug: 2 2)
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:790] 0]LogShaderCompilers: Guid format shader working directory is -24 characters bigger than the processId version (…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Intermediate/Shaders/WorkingDirectory/2460/).
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:790] 0]LogShaderCompilers: Cleaned the shader compiler working directory ‘C:/Users/SERVER/AppData/Local/Temp/UnrealShaderWorkingDir/1D7D07734602634D962C7F9F3952522E/’.
[2016.12.05-17.55.57:791] 0]LogShaderCompilers:Display: Using Local Shader Compiler.
[2016.12.05-17.56.01:957] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AllDesktopTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:072] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacClientTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:189] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacNoEditorTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:303] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacServerTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:427] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:542] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsClientTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:658] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsNoEditorTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:774] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsServerTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:870] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.02:992] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AndroidTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:102] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ASTCTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:213] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ATCTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:324] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_DXTTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:438] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC1TargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:551] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC2TargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:775] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_MultiTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:775] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_PVRTCTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.03:858] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP HTML5TargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:084] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP IOSTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:160] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP TVOSTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:269] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxClientTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:382] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxNoEditorTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:490] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxServerTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:616] 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxTargetPlatform
[2016.12.05-17.56.04:616] 0]LogTargetPlatformManager:Display: Building Assets For Windows
[2016.12.05-17.56.05:936] 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Cache Size: 512 MB
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: Loaded boot cache 0.67s 64MB C:/Users/SERVER/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.14/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Loaded Boot cache: C:/Users/SERVER/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.14/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: FDerivedDataBackendGraph: Pak pak cache file …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/DerivedDataCache/DDC.ddp not found, will not use a pak cache.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: Unable to find inner node Pak for hierarchical cache Hierarchy.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: FDerivedDataBackendGraph: CompressedPak pak cache file …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp not found, will not use a pak cache.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:609] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: Unable to find inner node CompressedPak for hierarchical cache Hierarchy.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:682] 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Pak cache opened for reading …/…/…/Engine/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp.
[2016.12.05-17.56.06:702] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: Using Local data cache path C:/Users/SERVER/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache: Writable
[2016.12.05-17.56.11:503] 0]LogInit: Selected Device Profile: [Windows]
[2016.12.05-17.56.11:623] 0]LogContentStreaming: Texture pool size is 0.00 MB
[2016.12.05-17.56.12:516] 0]LogMeshUtilities: Using QuadricMeshReduction for automatic static mesh reduction
[2016.12.05-17.56.12:681] 0]LogSimplygon: Simplygon DLL not present - disabling.
[2016.12.05-17.56.12:785] 0]LogMeshUtilities: Using SimplygonSwarm for distributed automatic mesh merging
[2016.12.05-17.56.12:785] 0]LogMeshUtilities: No automatic skeletal mesh reduction module available
[2016.12.05-17.56.12:785] 0]LogMeshUtilities: No automatic mesh merging module available
[2016.12.05-17.56.17:847] 0]LogNetVersion: GetLocalNetworkVersion: CL: 3195953, ProjectName: testvictory414, ProjectVersion: , EngineNetworkVersion: 2, GameNetworkVersion: 0, NetworkChecksum: 1611505402
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:046] 0]LogAssetRegistry: FAssetRegistry took 0.0264 seconds to start up
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:226] 0]LogPackageLocalizationCache: Processed 3 localized package path(s) for 1 prioritized culture(s) in 0.095399 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:241] 0]LogUObjectArray: 31946 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:241] 0]LogUObjectAllocator: 6935848 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:241] 0]LogUObjectArray: CloseDisregardForGC: 0/0 objects in disregard for GC pool
[2016.12.05-17.56.18:425] 0]LogInit: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
[2016.12.05-17.56.21:009] 0]LogSlate: Using Freetype 2.6.0
[2016.12.05-17.56.21:032] 0]LogSlate: SlateFontCache - WITH_FREETYPE: 1, WITH_HARFBUZZ: 1
[2016.12.05-17.56.21:032] 0]LogSlate: SlateFontCache - WITH_FREETYPE: 1, WITH_HARFBUZZ: 1
[2016.12.05-17.56.35:075] 0]LogTcpMessaging: Initializing TcpMessaging bridge
[2016.12.05-17.56.35:184] 0]LogUdpMessaging: Initializing bridge on interface 0.0.0.0:0 to multicast group 230.0.0.1:6666.
[2016.12.05-17.56.36:592] 0]LogMaterial: Uniform references updated for custom material expression Custom.
[2016.12.05-17.56.37:865] 0]SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.37:870] 0]SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.38:012] 0]SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.38:149] 0]SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.42:149] 0]LogEngine: Initializing Engine…
[2016.12.05-17.56.42:168] 0]LogHMD: Failed to initialize OpenVR with code 110
[2016.12.05-17.56.43:343] 0]LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world Untitled
[2016.12.05-17.56.43:459] 0]LogInit: XAudio2 using ‘Динамики (Creative SB Audigy 2 (WDM))’ : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 16 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
[2016.12.05-17.56.43:483] 0]LogInit: FAudioDevice initialized.
[2016.12.05-17.56.43:573] 0]LogDerivedDataCache: Saved boot cache 0.09s 64MB C:/Users/SERVER/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.14/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc.
[2016.12.05-17.56.43:610] 0]LogInit: Texture streaming: Enabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.44:411] 0]LogInit: Transaction tracking system initialized
[2016.12.05-17.56.45:579] 0]BlueprintLog: New page: Editor Load
[2016.12.05-17.56.48:581] 0]LocalizationService: Info Localization service is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.50:564] 0]LogConsoleResponse:Display:
[2016.12.05-17.56.52:069] 0]LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘C:/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/’ took 0.02s
[2016.12.05-17.56.52:069] 0]LogCook:Display: memory allowance for cook 16384mb min free memory 0mb
[2016.12.05-17.56.52:082] 0]LogCook:Display: Mobile HDR setting 1
[2016.12.05-17.56.55:229] 0]SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
[2016.12.05-17.56.55:258] 0]Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE=“…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap.umap” TEMPLATE=0 SHOWPROGRESS=1 FEATURELEVEL=3
[2016.12.05-17.56.55:282] 0]LightingResults: New page: Lighting Build
[2016.12.05-17.56.55:504] 0]MapCheck: New page: Map Check
[2016.12.05-17.56.55:504] 0]LightingResults: New page: Lighting Build
[2016.12.05-17.57.00:631] 0]LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world FirstPersonExampleMap
[2016.12.05-17.57.01:166] 0]LogEditorServer: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.000 secs)
[2016.12.05-17.57.01:186] 0]Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP NOCLEARLOG
[2016.12.05-17.57.01:293] 0]MapCheck: Info Map check complete: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 107.033ms to complete.
[2016.12.05-17.57.01:293] 0]LogFileHelpers: Loading map ‘FirstPersonExampleMap’ took 6.044
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:342] 0]LogCollectionManager: Loaded 0 collections in 0.005148 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:574] 0]LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘C:/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Saved/Collections/’ took 0.01s
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:574] 0]LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘C:/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/Developers/SERVER/Collections/’ took 0.01s
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:574] 0]LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘C:/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/Collections/’ took 0.01s
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:574] 0]LogCollectionManager: Rebuilt the GUID cache for 0 collections in 0.000005 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:596] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy populated in 0.0183 seconds. Added 2196 classes and 431 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:695] 0]LogStats: UGameplayTagsManager::ConstructGameplayTagTree: Construct from data asset - 0.000 s
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:695] 0]LogStats: UGameplayTagsManager::ConstructGameplayTagTree: GameplayTagTreeChangedEvent.Broadcast - 0.000 s
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:696] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘GameplayTags’ in 0.0010 seconds. Added 13 classes and 0 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.02:837] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘WidgetCarousel’ in 0.0009 seconds. Added 0 classes and 0 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.03:721] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘AddContentDialog’ in 0.0010 seconds. Added 0 classes and 0 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.03:926] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘SceneOutliner’ in 0.0012 seconds. Added 1 classes and 2 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.04:749] 0]LogCrashTracker: Crashtracker disabled due to settings.
[2016.12.05-17.57.04:832] 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Class None.’
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:015] 0]LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘HierarchicalLODOutliner’ in 0.0011 seconds. Added 1 classes and 2 folders.
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:016] 0]LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total time: 76.24 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:016] 0]LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total Blueprint compile time: 0.85 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:021] 0]LogExternalProfiler: Found external profiler: VSPerf
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:021] 0]LogExternalProfiler: Using external profiler: VSPerf
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:385] 0]LogOcInput: OculusInput pre-init called
[2016.12.05-17.57.05:666] 0]LogContentStreaming: Texture pool size now 1000 MB
[2016.12.05-17.57.06:318] 0]LogRenderer: Reallocating scene render targets to support 820x628 NumSamples 1 (Frame:2).
[2016.12.05-17.57.08:487] 5]LogAssetRegistry: Asset discovery search completed in 50.4641 seconds
[2016.12.05-17.57.08:487] 5]LogCollectionManager: Rebuilt the object cache for 0 collections in 0.000003 seconds (found 0 objects)
[2016.12.05-17.57.08:487] 5]LogCollectionManager: Fixed up redirectors for 0 collections in 0.000041 seconds (updated 0 objects)
[2016.12.05-17.57.36:473] 89]LogWindowsTextInputMethodSystem:Display: IME system now deactivated.
[2016.12.05-17.57.36:473] 89]LogWindowsTextInputMethodSystem:Display: IME system now deactivated.
[2016.12.05-17.58.00:698][784]Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE=“/Game/TronMaterials/TronBase” FILE=“…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset” SILENT=true
[2016.12.05-17.58.00:755][784]LogSavePackage: Save=45.15ms
[2016.12.05-17.58.00:755][784]LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Saved/TronBase9E7313154062473252BEABBBD7A9D29D.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset’
[2016.12.05-17.58.00:762][784]LogSavePackage:Display: Finished SavePackage …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset
[2016.12.05-17.58.02:543][869]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.58.02:928][869]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.58.02:954][869]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-17.58.05:755][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.58.05:755][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.58.05:755][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-17.59.11:130][456]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.11:149][456]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-17.59.12:895][530]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.13:505][557]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.13:505][557]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.13:505][557]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-17.59.15:758][661]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.15:776][661]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-17.59.15:819][661]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.15:835][661]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.17:253][725]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.17:253][725]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.17:253][725]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:432][465]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:450][465]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:495][465]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:506][465]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:526][465]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-17.59.55:567][465]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-17.59.58:017][574]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.58:017][574]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-17.59.58:018][574]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-17.59.58:323][589]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.16:794][237]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.16:812][237]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.16:853][237]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.18:699][392]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.18:699][392]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.18:700][392]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.00.36:339][866]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.36:357][866]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.37:686][961]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.37:686][961]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.37:686][961]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.00.38:510] 45]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.38:528] 45]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.38:556] 45]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.38:570] 45]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.39:918][150]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.39:918][150]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.39:918][150]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:011][511]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:029][511]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:062][511]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:683][565]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:703][565]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.43:742][565]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.45:149][685]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.45:149][685]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.45:149][685]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.00.48:281] 26]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.48:299] 26]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.00.48:353] 26]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionTextureCoordinate_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.48:364] 26]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.00.49:665][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.49:666][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.00.49:666][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.01.23:156][124]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.23:174][124]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.23:185][124]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.23:203][124]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.23:242][124]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.25:097][279]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.25:097][279]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.25:097][279]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.01.25:887][364]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.29:859][763]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.29:877][763]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.29:922][763]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.29:930][763]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.31:190][862]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.31:190][862]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.31:190][862]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.01.32:587] 5]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.32:605] 5]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.32:671] 5]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionComponentMask_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.32:684] 5]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.34:081] 97]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.34:081] 97]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.34:081] 97]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.01.53:551][521]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.53:569][521]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.53:607][521]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.54:942][620]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.54:942][620]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.01.54:942][620]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.01.59:718][108]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.01.59:736][108]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.01.59:783][108]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.01:126][212]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.01:126][212]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.01:126][212]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.02.49:263][961]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.49:281][961]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.02.51:019] 96]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.51:206][113]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.51:206][113]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.51:206][113]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.02.54:690][488]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.54:708][488]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.02.54:773][488]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.54:786][488]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.56:142][579]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.56:142][579]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.02.56:142][579]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.02.58:818][833]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.58:836][833]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.02.58:869][833]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.02.58:876][833]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.03.00:164][932]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.03.00:164][932]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.03.00:164][932]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.03.01:496] 72]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.03.01:514] 72]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.03.01:579] 72]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.03.01:593] 72]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.03.03:018][171]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.03.03:018][171]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.03.03:018][171]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.04.00:754][423]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.00:772][423]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.04.00:776][423]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.00:794][423]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.04.00:830][423]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.02:669][578]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.02:847][591]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.04.02:848][591]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.04.02:848][591]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.04.06:013][900]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.06:031][900]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.04.06:068][900]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.06:084][900]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.07:922] 51]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.07:941] 51]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.04.07:999] 51]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSine_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.08:006] 51]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.09:896][194]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.04.09:896][194]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.04.09:896][194]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.04.59:521][279]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.04.59:539][279]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.05.01:616][438]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.01:616][438]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.01:616][438]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.05.02:755][563]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.02:773][563]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.05.02:806][563]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.04:276][690]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.04:276][690]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.04:276][690]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.05.05:038][769]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.28:823][248]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.28:842][248]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.05.28:879][248]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.30:844][395]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.30:844][395]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.30:844][395]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.05.44:808][946]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.44:826][946]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.05.44:867][946]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.46:177] 50]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.46:177] 50]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.46:177] 50]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.05.51:343][593]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.05.51:361][593]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.05.52:752][700]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.52:752][700]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.05.52:752][700]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.05.54:593][877]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.14:897][898]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.14:915][898]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.06.16:923] 59]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.16:923] 59]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.16:923] 59]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.06.18:749][230]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.24:818][827]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.24:836][827]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.06.24:870][827]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.24:880][827]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.26:241][931]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.26:241][931]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.26:241][931]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.06.27:888][110]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.27:906][110]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.06.27:946][110]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.29:883][285]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.29:901][285]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.06.29:960][285]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionOneMinus_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.29:973][285]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.06.31:271][373]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.31:271][373]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.06.31:271][373]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.06.32:396][469]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.07.56:429][917]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.07.56:447][917]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.07.56:451][917]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.07.56:469][917]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.07.56:498][917]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.07.58:424] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.07.58:424] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.07.58:424] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.07.58:435] 78]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.08.17:043][661]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.08.17:061][661]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.08.17:094][661]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.08.18:439][751]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.08.18:439][751]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.08.18:439][751]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.08.27:648][560]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.08.27:666][560]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.08.27:721][560]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.08.28:995][651]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.08.28:995][651]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.08.28:995][651]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.09.51:201][145]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.51:220][145]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.09.51:256][145]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.51:264][145]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.53:114][292]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.09.53:115][292]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.09.53:115][292]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.09.54:728][463]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.54:746][463]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.09.54:804][463]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionPower_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.54:811][463]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.56:138][559]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.09.56:138][559]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.09.56:138][559]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.09.57:393][695]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.09.57:411][695]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.09.57:445][695]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.00:157][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.00:157][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.00:157][952]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.10.41:477][937]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.41:495][937]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.10.41:510][937]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.41:528][937]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.10.41:557][937]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_3, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.43:510] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.43:510] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.43:510] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.10.44:256][154]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionLinearInterpolate_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.54:398][692]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.54:417][692]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.10.54:481][692]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionSubtract_2, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.54:494][692]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionLinearInterpolate_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.10.55:759][771]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.55:759][771]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.10.55:759][771]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.11.30:007] 44]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.30:027] 44]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.30:041] 44]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.30:059] 44]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.30:100] 44]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionLinearInterpolate_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.32:296][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.32:296][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.32:296][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.11.33:573][354]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_4, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.36:186][624]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.36:205][624]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.36:238][624]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_4, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.37:544][710]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.37:544][710]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.37:544][710]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.11.38:037][755]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.38:056][755]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.39:339][844]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.39:339][844]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.39:339][844]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.11.41:269] 41]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.41:287] 41]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.41:289] 41]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.42:708][141]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.42:708][141]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.42:708][141]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.11.51:847][113]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.51:866][113]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.11.51:935][113]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_4, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.51:952][113]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.11.53:202][196]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.53:202][196]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.11.53:202][196]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.12.05:872][408]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.05:890][408]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.05:926][408]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.06:805][474]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.06:828][474]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.06:868][474]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:394][512]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:415][512]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:467][512]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:770][533]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:791][533]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.07:839][533]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.08:783][604]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.08:808][604]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.08:865][604]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.10:620][732]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.12.10:620][732]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.12.10:620][732]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.12.17:492][446]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.17:510][446]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.17:543][446]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.18:884][543]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.12.18:884][543]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.12.18:884][543]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.12.21:445][796]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_4, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.59:456][652]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.59:475][652]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.12.59:504][652]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_6, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.12.59:518][652]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_7, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.01:525][814]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.01:526][814]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.01:526][814]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.13.02:245][882]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.02:263][882]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.13.02:317][882]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_6, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.02:335][882]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_7, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.03:657][992]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.03:658][992]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.03:658][992]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.13.10:467][649]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.10:488][649]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.13.11:841][746]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.11:841][746]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.11:841][746]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.13.22:022][801]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.22:040][801]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.13.22:080][801]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_7, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.23:371][886]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.23:372][886]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.23:372][886]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.13.26:070][167]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.13.26:088][167]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.13.27:371][268]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 22 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.27:371][268]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 29 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.13.27:371][268]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.13.30:394][566]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_7, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.00:219] 28]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.00:238] 28]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.14.00:267] 28]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionMultiply_7, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.02:409][186]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.02:409][186]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.02:409][186]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.14.13:881][244]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.13:900][244]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.14.15:504][363]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.15:504][363]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.15:504][363]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.14.26:867][975]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.26:886][975]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.14.28:287] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.28:287] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.28:287] 78]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.14.34:927][702]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.34:945][702]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.14.34:982][702]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.36:352][787]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.36:352][787]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.36:353][787]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.14.56:652][960]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.14.56:671][960]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.14.58:679][115]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.58:679][115]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.14.58:679][115]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.15.05:695][801]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.05:715][801]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.15.07:294][918]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.07:294][918]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.07:294][918]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.15.15:762][718]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.15:783][718]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.15.15:812][718]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material FMatExpressionPreview MaterialExpressionVectorParameter_0, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.17:264][806]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.17:264][806]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.17:264][806]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.15.37:820][622]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.37:838][622]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.15.39:858][779]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.39:858][779]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.39:858][779]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.15.41:789][976]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.41:807][976]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.15.43:175] 76]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.43:175] 76]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.43:175] 76]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.15.52:791] 37]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.15.52:809] 37]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.15.54:148][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.54:148][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.15.54:148][131]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.17.18:676][878]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.17.18:695][878]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.17.20:700] 33]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.20:701] 33]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.20:701] 33]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.17.42:598][387]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.17.42:616][387]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.17.44:658][550]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.44:658][550]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.44:658][550]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.17.47:810][896]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.17.47:828][896]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.17.49:265] 3]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 34 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.49:266] 3]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.49:266] 3]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.17.50:505][132]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.17.50:526][132]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.17.52:061][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 35 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.52:061][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.17.52:061][246]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.18.04:236][574]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.18.04:254][574]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.18.05:753][694]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 35 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.18.05:753][694]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.18.05:753][694]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 0/16
[2016.12.05-18.18.20:013][185]LogMaterialEditor: Applying material TronBase
[2016.12.05-18.18.21:122][185]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.18.21:159][185]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.18.21:208][185]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.18.21:257][185]LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material TronBase, compiling.
[2016.12.05-18.18.21:286][185]LogMaterial: 0.00 seconds spent updating 1 materials, 1 interfaces, 0 instances, 0 with static permutations.
[2016.12.05-18.18.23:936][401]LogMaterialEditor: Saving and Compiling material TronBase
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:462][401]Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE=“/Game/TronMaterials/TronBase” FILE=“…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset” SILENT=true
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:500][401]LogSavePackage: Save=21.82ms
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:500][401]LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Saved/TronBase2C82992647CD40A6FBEC2CB365C3EC4E.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset’
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:503][401]LogSavePackage:Display: Finished SavePackage …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/TronMaterials/TronBase.uasset
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:511][401]MaterialEditorStats: Info Base pass shader with only dynamic lighting: 75 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:511][401]MaterialEditorStats: Info Vertex shader: 31 instructions
[2016.12.05-18.18.25:511][401]MaterialEditorStats: Info Texture samplers: 3/16
[2016.12.05-18.18.30:546][779]LogEditorViewport: Clicking on Actor (LMB): StaticMeshActor (EditorCube8)
[2016.12.05-18.18.36:768] 41]LogSavePackage: Save=251.54ms
[2016.12.05-18.18.36:768] 41]LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Saved/FirstPersonExampleMap98AEE8634A8EF9CF5338EA8564130699.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap.umap’
[2016.12.05-18.18.36:802] 41]LogSavePackage:Display: Finished SavePackage …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap.umap
[2016.12.05-18.18.38:514] 41]LogSavePackage: Save=1487.64ms
[2016.12.05-18.18.38:514] 41]LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Saved/FirstPersonExampleMap_BuiltData87E630514A422091EE12ADB34DB661CE.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap_BuiltData.uasset’
[2016.12.05-18.18.38:520] 41]LogSavePackage:Display: Finished SavePackage …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/SERVER/Documents/Unreal Projects/TestVictory414/Content/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap_BuiltData.uasset
[2016.12.05-18.19.01:014][382]LogRenderer: Reallocating scene render targets to support 880x908 NumSamples 1 (Frame:55161).
[2016.12.05-18.19.10:893][243]LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (2.0 s)
[2016.12.05-18.19.12:898][244]LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (2.0 s)
[2016.12.05-18.19.14:903][245]LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (2.0 s)
[2016.12.05-18.19.14:904][245]LogD3D11RHI:Error: Result failed
at D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.14+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Query.cpp:134
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
[2016.12.05-18.19.15:042][246]LogWindows: Windows GetLastError: Операция успешно завершена. (0)

The two previous logs here are not indicating that -D3DDebug. If it were enabled you’d find the following line in your Output log: LogD3D11RHI: InitD3DDevice: -D3DDebug = on

I’ve copied 's steps and added an image to indicate where the tag should be added in the properties window if anyone is not familiar.

To run with the -d3ddebug command:

1. Locate your UE4Editor.exe file. It is probably somewhere like: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.14\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe (depends on where you installed the Launcher to)
  2. Right-click the file > Create Shortcut (a new shortcut icon will be made)
  3. Right-click the new shortcut > Properties
  4. In the Properties window, in the Target field, after the end quotes, add -d3ddebug (it should look like: …Win64\UE4Editor.exe" -d3ddebug)
  5. Click OK. Run the shortcut to launch the Editor with this command.
  6. After running the Editor Shortcut with the command line argument the Project Browser Window will open. Select any project that is known to cause the issue.

Once the project opens, if it doesn’t crash for you immediately, you can open the Output Log window (Window > Developer Tools > Output Log) and search at the top for -D3DDebug = on to which you should find it in your log. Alternatively, if the project crashes on launch you can search through the log file saved in YourProjectFolder/Saved/Logs and will find the same log line there. If this is not in the log it has not been enabled and the log will likely not have anything useful for use to see what’s going on.

For context, you will find it around the other hardward information about your system and GPU in this log.

Sorry my bad here it is with d3ddebug on

[MENTION=4894][/MENTION] Ok, I’ll copypaste my log later, folowing your steps.)

@YOYOMAN_MODDER @0bas0

Thank you both!

@FrankieV

I tried creating an asset in 3Ds with your specifications and exporting a few assets from Daz3D Studio without success. With the Daz3D export I did I couldn’t figure out how to adjust any texture resolutions so that didn’t prove to be a complex asset to really test with. I really only had access to the free stuff that comes with the free version of the program.

If you have your test asset that can reliably reproduce that would still be helpful! Thanks!