To: Customer support

Hi

Probably not the right place, but i didn’t find any other way to contact you.

I need to change my email address soon, since the hoster might drop the domain soon (it’s from an old open source project) and i don’t want to lose access to my purchases and account.

So, please contact me.

PS: All i could find for UE4 customer account support is a dumb FAQ, no contact info/method whatsoever. Even for fortnite you have something :frowning:

This may not solve the problem, but may help adjusting your expectations:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/feedback-for-epic/40644-how-to-change-email-address

To contact Epic Account Support to change your email address please fill out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Account Security” option for Game.

I sent a request on sunday to change my email but haven’t heard back yet, so be aware it may take a few days for them to get back to you by email.

@Kalvothe just want to confirm this is the way to request email changes currently, correct?

Thanks

As of now, this is still the best/fastest approach. We’re working on fixing some of the holes in our support chain.

Hello Kalvothe.
I have a simmilar problem. I used an email which use a personal domain name and could be lost in some weeks. I would like to change it to a gmail.com I have or, at least, let us add a second email address and somekind of Edit function so we can modify everything. Its very important, as I activated for security reasons the Two Factor Sign option.
Anyway, I have used this way and filled out that form after trying tons of things during the last month.

Can you make this happen?
I dont get any answer from noone.
Thank you.

@ @Kalvothe Thanks, i’ll try that then.

Customer service does handle these in the order they come in, so there will be a delay in them getting back to you.

I’ve been looking all over…but everyones been saying “we’re working on some issues” But its been a few months… I used an old email that is “locked” out and I cannot contact anyone to resolve this, all I need is for the email to be swapped. I cant find any threads that lead me to a solution please help @Kalvothe

Can I move my fortnight game from PS4 to a pc

This is the most ridiculous and insanely stupid problem that remains unresolved. Cmon Epic… .for goodness sake… why cant we change our profile emails …???

My email change has been done a few weeks ago.
Hint: on the support site, on the upper right is a ‘Contact us’ button which i didn’t see back then.
The whole thing was resolved over the weekend (yes, they even contacted me on a saturday, thx again Epic Support!)

Hi! When I originally created my account I typed the email wrong. I am not able to verify my email address. Who do I contact to correct it?

i need to change the region of my account

Hello, When i try to access https://udn.unrealengine.com/ after i log in i receive “There was an error contacting the remote service” i have tried all browsers available to me (Edge, Chrome, FIrefox and Internet Explorer) is this a wider?

I have also cleared my cookies and cache.

Thanks,

Hi .

The UDN is a private support site, and while your company does have access, you have not specifically been setup for access yet. Please reach out to the group administrator within your company for access. If you don’t know who that is, you can send me a private message here on the forums.

I’m going to close this topic now, since the forums is not the correct place to get help with general account issues. For customer/account support, please visit Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games

Thanks