X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change email address?

Hi,

When I signed up for my Epic account, I used an email address that is now "phased out"
    I tried to change the email addressin my Epic account in the profile settings, but the email address associated with the account cannot be changed there.
    How can I change the email address?

Cheers,
    Klaus

to change your email details you need to contact {removed}, I would have answered sooner but it took me a while to find that email address.

hope that helps

(EDIT, this information has changed. Please see the post below from Stephen Ellis)
    Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 08-08-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
      Ill contact them.

Comment

Hello! please help : how to change the email address I have your link does not work

Comment

Our process has been updated.

Please follow this link for information regarding how to change your email address: http://help.epicgames.com/customer/p...ticles/2293672

Cheers
          Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Shouldn't the users be able to change their own email address?
            Artstation
            Join the support channel
            Gumroad Store

Comment

hello haw I can change my e-mail my old account didn't work any more?

Comment

Thank god I found this thread. I've sent a message twice to the support email waiting to change my email. Never got an answer. Now I finally found that form.

Comment

none of the links work anymore, does anyone know how to fix it now?

Comment

cant open the link pls help me this just pop up Liquid error: undefined method `gsub' for nil:NilClass English

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
                      Our process has been updated.

Please follow this link for information regarding how to change your email address: http://help.epicgames.com/customer/p...ticles/2293672

Cheers
                      Ain't working ... pls update ...

Comment

This service is currently unavailable as we're making some updates to our backend to improve this process. I'll post here as soon as it's available again. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!

Comment

A long time ago I made an account with a fake email but it is actually someone’s email and I connected my Xbox to it and have to accounts I would like to get rid of jj.......@outlook.com someone help

Comment

I also accidentally hooked mine up to an email someone else already had please let ME CHANGE MY EMAIL

Comment

I accidentally put the wrong email please let me change my email.

Comment

Working...
                              X