Summary
Hi, I’m having a problem with my UEFN project, Frawmite Royale S1.
Whenever I try to launch a session, project validation fails with the following errors:
- “Not authorized to access repository”
- “Access token is invalid. Please re-authenticate.”
- “Repository not found: C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/”
- “Failed request to validate project source data: Validation failed”
The repository ID shown in my logs is:
“cf331a9d-6b55-4b46-addf-2dc987f6b2cc”
Unreal Revision Control is enabled and shows as connected, but launching the session still fails. I also tried signing out of the Epic Games Launcher and signing back in, but that did not fix the issue.
Another project launches successfully, so this appears to be specific to this project or its repository.
I previously duplicated the project through UEFN’s project browser. The duplicate launched successfully once, but later began failing with the same problem.
I need help fixing the repository authorization or access-token issue without losing my original project, its assets, or its revision history.
Could Epic investigate whether this repository is correctly associated with my account and restore access if necessary?
Thank you.
Please select what you are reporting on:
Unreal Editor for Fortnite
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Assets
Steps to Reproduce
Launch Map
Launch Session
Expected Result
Says “Failed to upload source files”
Observed Result
Same thing as expectef result
Platform(s)
PC