Thruster cannot be set to specific rotation

I have the code below to set Physics Thruster Components to the Location/Rotation of an Arrow Component once the ship is loaded in, but when it loads instead of the thruster Rotation being -90 degrees, it’s 89.999992 degrees (log picture is attached). If I try to offset it manually with code by setting the rotation to 90.000008, then it sets it to that. I can’t seem to get it to go to exactly 90 degrees, unless I set it in the editor manually, which is what i’m trying to avoid doing.

void AFIPlayerShip::BeginPlay()
{
Super::BeginPlay();

MyPlayerController = Cast<AFIPlayerController>(GetController());
	checkf(MyPlayerController != nullptr, TEXT("There is no FIPlayerController attached to player ship: %s"), *GetName());

CameraDistance = CameraBoom->TargetArmLength;

// SET THRUSTERS TO GUIDE POSITIONS
	ForeYawThruster->SetRelativeLocationAndRotation(ForeYawThrusterGuide->RelativeLocation, ForeYawThrusterGuide->RelativeRotation);
	AftYawThruster->SetRelativeLocationAndRotation(AftYawThrusterGuide->RelativeLocation, ForeYawThrusterGuide->RelativeRotation);
	UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Fore Thruster Loc/Rot %s, %s"), *ForeYawThruster->RelativeLocation.ToString(), *ForeYawThruster->RelativeRotation.ToString());
	UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Fore Arrow Loc/Rot %s, %s"), *ForeYawThrusterGuide->RelativeLocation.ToString(), *ForeYawThrusterGuide->RelativeRotation.ToString());
}

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks