This math logic crashes UE5 Early Access. (VR)

I have some math logic that produces an error in UE5, but doesn’t seem to do so in UE4. Is there something I’m missing, or is it a bug?

The logic is meant to move a piece of a gun object up and down (think in the same way that one would move a gun slide, except up and down in this case). This project is a modified version of the VR template project in UE5. The object in question is a child of SceneComponent called ClipComponent (this represents an en bloc clip being inserted into a gun). To make this, I simply copied the included GrabComponent and modified it.

The problem is that I grab the component, and it brings up the hourglass symbol for several moments before it allows the component to move. The movement is correct, but it only lasts for a few moments before it crashes and creates the error below. Occasionally, it will also have a location of 0xfff…fff or 0x000…000. Disconnecting the mathematical nodes and having it add an arbitrary constant relative location seems to work fine, so I don’t think that is the node that is causing the issue - the only time the issue is caused is when all of these math nodes are wired together like this. I have another project in UE4 that I copied the math from (in fact, a more complex version of it) and that works perfectly fine.

Is this just an issue with UE5, or is there something I’m not seeing that is wrong with my implementation? If it is an issue with UE5, will there be an early access update that may fix this, or will I have to wait for the full release?

Error Generated:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x00000b2795d27710

UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos
UnrealEditor_Chaos