There's an error I can't fix

I tried to do everything the way you said. I mentioned which ones I used in the photo with colors. Currently, when I press the q key in the game, the paper is opened, but it remains constant and does not go in any way. I also added a photo of the error.
There is something on my mind. When we pressed the Q key, we added all the widgets to be read, but we used only the widget of 1 paper in the code, which is “WP_Not”, which represents only one paper.

As a side note, you should really consider removing this logic from the level BP, and create some sort of paper BP. It would be a better design, more scalable, easier to deploy, modify and change.

How could it be the way you said When I searched the internet, I could only see how it was done. I try to improve it and regulate it exactly. Since the content of each paper is different, I created a lot of widgets.

Just create a new one:

Small correction and addition to the last part:

The DoOnce node was in the wrong place and now when you press Q, it shows the paper, and pressing again, it removes it, and don’t show it again until you leave the trigger area.

I changed the names of the variables so no confusion arises.

Widgets is an array with all the paper widgets in order. So, press + and select the paper widget. Add as many papers as there are:

All events “onbeginoverlap” of all papers are connected to the same nodes. It will create the same "Press Q … " widget:

It also sets a number in WhichPaperWidget. This number should correspond to the widget position in the previous Widgets array:

The “onendoverlap” events of all papers are connected to the same nodes. It will remove both “Press Q …” widget and the paper content widget if any is showing:

You press Q, it will open the paper with the number that was set in ““WhichPaperWidget””. Press Q again and the paper widget is removed. Press Q again, and doesn’t work anymore, because you need to get out of the current paper trigger box to open it again:

To add more papers, just connect the events “onbegin…” and “onend…” to where all the others are, and add the paper in the “Widgets” array.

PS: make sure that WhichPaperWidget has a default value of -1.

I understood what you said, but I still have 1 more question. I need to put the content of which paper in the place that says “Paper Content Widget”, each paper has different content. Putting only 1 does not work. When I try to put the content of paper 1 to the place I showed in the picture, it does not connect to the “Get” part, and when connected, the “Return Value” part does not. My only issue right now is exactly what I should do where I marked it.

Make sure that “Paper Content Widget” is “User Widget” type.

Yes, I have arranged everything. It looks very successful and hassle-free Thank you again for your help.