The XYZ axis got invisible.

Can’t able to move, rotate or scale the objects. As the XYZ axis is not visible during the UEFN session. I tried several methods llike went to LOAD LAYOUT and set it to the DEFAULT EDITOR LAYOUT but the XYZ axis is not showing up! I uninstalled, and then after installed it again. But nothing worked.

Hey there @OG_Tyson! Welcome to the community! Give this solution a try and let me know how it goes:

Tried this, but not worked! Still the XYZ axis is not visible.

Try pressing G

Or there is menu with list of visible objects/actors/widgets, its in top right of viewport (not above in menu bar).

2 Likes

I would also recommend checking the other solutions mentioned in that thread, including Nawrot’s mention of Game Mode which could disable the gizmos as well.

1 Like

Already tried G, not worked. What menu are you talking about i can’t get it, i’m new to uefn. Please be more precise like where can i get it . Because the VIEWPORT is in WINDOWS too.

OH I GOT IT . A VERY BIG THANKS . IT IS IN SETTINGS IN TOP RIGHT (LAUNCH SESSION BAR). I was browsing the solution from a week or even more… THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS IMMENSE HELP.
HAVE A GREAT DAY,

OH thanks i got the solution from NAWROT. A VERY BIG THANKS to you too for the immense help. And sorry taking your time. Have a great day.