The widget works on one of the game levels but doesnt work on other levels.

Here i have created a TriggerBox in c++ on which if the player character overlaps, the time taken to reach that TriggerBox will be printed. When i try this in a level called L1_Introduction, everything works fine but if use this same triggerbox in other level that I have, the time doesn’t print.

Example: Level 1

Level 2:

Here in the log, you can see the values in the error format, in the first one is the min and second one is the secs. In the first pic, the min and secs are represented in the widget on screen. In the first level it works as you can see, the error log shows 0 mins and 3 secs, same in the widget. But in the second level, even though the variables are getting the time values, both the variables, the time on the widget is always showed 0:0. in the second pic, it should had been 0:5 but its not showing the correct one. idk where i am going wrong

Here us the widget blueprint

here is the function to show the mins on the widget

here is the function to show the secs on the widget. the only extra thing is the string for debug.

any help will be appreciated

Maybe re-getting the ref trigger at the start of every level ?

What’s in the trigger box ?

I dont think regretting will work because even if i start the game directly from level 2, the ref is initiated and i verified using the print string on ref. i prints the correct trigger box name.

the log code in my triggerbox cpp shows that the time does exist but only level 1 is being able to successfully access the variable from my trigger box cpp but doesnt access the min and sec variable from my cpp in level 2.

let me know if you wanna check out my trigger box cpp code