The scale of my particle system only works on the X axis

I want to make my particle system a bit bigger. But it only works on the X axis.

I have local space enabled on all emitters.

I was reading this post

And I wrote this script

But it doesn’t work either. It gives me some errors that I don’t know how to solve.

What can I do to make my particle system a little bigger from the actor?

Thank you very much!!

Update:
I managed to fix the script errors.
They were caused because the changes had not been saved correctly even though I did save and compile it…
However it doesn’t work.
I can’t scale the particle system anyway.

I found that everything is to blame for the “Scale Ribbon Width module”.

At the moment I have managed to increase the scale by creating a user parameter and putting it in each of the modules.

Any other solution that is not as cumbersome as this will be welcome.

Thank you very much

You can literally copy and paste the code from Blueprint UE. That’s why I put it there. Your code looks different. You’ve got two add nodes that weren’t present in the original code:

Unless that’s just BlueprintUE changing the names of the nodes.
Otherwise, I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work for you because it worked for me.

1 Like

Hi:

Copy and paste does not works… Maybe it’s because I use UE5… I don’t know…

I put the add nodes because I assumed they could be a sum. I really don’t know what they are. I did not find any node named “Op”.

Do you know what “Op” nodes is?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Here, try this… I copied the code and pasted it into a text file. Just copy this from PasteBin and paste it into your custom Niagara script and it will add all the nodes for you:

1 Like

The text cannot be pasted either.
will be possible to share the .uasset file? I think that would be the easiest…
Thank you very much for your effort.

Sorry, I don’t use UE5. There’s no reason the text or Blueprintue nodes shouldn’t paste though. Strange. Try downloading 4.26 or 4.27 and then creating the asset there and then migrating it to UE5? Someone else suggested that too.

1 Like

I will try. Thank you very much