The "Restock and Reload Weapons" setting on the Save Point Device does not properly reload items that have the extended mag attachment from mod benches.

Reference ID

dec20055-453c-c05c-4fec-4d82f0ee1560

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

The “Restock and Reload Weapons” setting on the Save Point Device does not properly reload items that have the extended mag attachment from mod benches most of the time. The weapons are reloaded for some players but not for others. It’s very unreliable.

Steps to Reproduce

Mod a weapon with an extended mag attachment. Save your loadout with a Save Point Device (“Restock and Reload Weapons” option turned on). When you load your loadout with the Save Point Device any gun with the extended mag attachment will not be fully reloaded. It will only have the default number of bullets loaded in the magazine.

Expected Result

The gun is always fully reloaded when the “Restock and Reload Weapons” option is enabled.

Observed Result

When you load your loadout with the Save Point Device any gun with the extended mag attachment will not be fully reloaded. It will only have the default number of bullets loaded in the magazine.

Platform(s)

All

Island Code

Maps with Save Point and extended mag. Exp: 9672-8216-8367 (Vote for the “Custom Pubs” or “Custom Comp” Loadout)

I have also noticed this happening, seems any time i respawn with the saved inventory my weapons sometimes aren’t reloaded

The status of FORT-737642 incident has been moved from ‘Unconfirmed’ to ‘Needs Triage’.

We’re working on this! Thank you!

1 Like