The player collision bug with "primitive shapes".

But for others I can like this:

if you wanted, I have a code of the map in public, "I added invisible barriers on 80% of the map, but you would quickly see the problems
0244-8962-0949

Thanks for the code, I loaded the map, but I’m not sure which meshes are having collision problems. (Everything that I tried running into blocked me, but there is no way for me to know if that’s a barrier you placed or not)

Is that green sphere on your box the simple collision? That seems like it could be problematic.

I think the best thing to do will be to create a new level, and place the meshes you’re using there to test their collision.

If there are problems collision with Fortnite Meshes, let us know. If there are collision problems with meshes you’ve created, we can talk further about how to fix them.

I’m out for the weekend, but I’ll be back on Monday.

if you want to test the bug there are the character’s hands which are not modified with barriers

Did you find the problem?

Hi again,

My advice was to place those meshes in a new level.

I have already done this, I even copy pasted all the levels 1 by 1 to do it

Hey @Astrotronic :smiley:

This creation has been done in Creative, and the island has been converted into UEFN. The island was covered with props, and all of them lost collision after conversion, so to reproduce it will require creating an island in Creative with a certain amount of props and then converting the project in UEFN.

1 Like