The Monolith

I had tried them before but they don’t work: “connected: 0 (0 - seeds)”.
Seeds.jpg

The same with the link to dropbox.

Thanks for the goodies!

Thanks for the direct magnet link, I couldn’t use it if it was only on the market (Linux User)

Plese either seed it more on torrent or reoploed the content (even in parts)

Update: All of the links are broken and the Torrent doesn’t work (0 Seeders).
Don’t get you hopes up folks. At point in time I highly doubt that anyone will seed or reupload the files on some other platform.

please can anyone provide me the monolith assets, the monolith link is not working

please can anyone provide me the monolith assets, the monolith link is not working

Hey! Just posting to say that I got the torrent for the monolith assets a couple of days ago, and it is downloading. Right now there’s 3 people seeding and it looks like it will finish in a few hours.

The links doesn’t work anymore :frowning: ??

need for monolith assets

Please
please
Please
please
Please
please
Please
please
Please
please someone help me , monolith assets , the link is dead and not working anymore. I need monolith asset , is anyone there who can help me

How to be sure the torrent is still active…!!?

Here’s a new torrent for it.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5h0ZmKB9BWvVF9BR1k1elJReFU/view?usp=sharing

For anyone still searching for (like me) - the torrent under link works as of now:
http://stormgs.com/monolith-2/

I’ve uploaded “The Monolith” to Mega - MEGA
It should be up for at least a few months.
If the creator doesn’t want it to be up anymore at any point, please PM me or advise a moderator to delete the link in post.

Thanks guys,

Abaris

Edit: As of Nov 18th, THE MONOLITH should be a working mirror.

Thanks for that huge huge gift!

Hello, the link is not available anymore, how ca i get it?
Awesome job by the way

The download link does not work. Mega says that the file is no longer available. Is the case or is it a problem on my end?

Still works for me. I am going to seed it as much as I can

How can it work? All the trackers listed in the magnet url are down.
I wanted to put it in my seedbox as well, maybe as direct link on my server for a couple of months. (my servers are bored anyway)

The following trackers are be used:
openbittorrent.com
ccc.de
publicbt.com

and all of them are down. (afaik for months already)

Maybe we should register the torrent file on new trackers?

i upload the file here : This page is not allowed in the US

can someone reupload pack? the mega link is dead.