The Monolith

https://mega.co.nz/#!eUtx1Y7Z!EB3eaU...jugBSCJtCJnYBs

I still used that link and get same info. Says taken down for violation or other

Cause its not updated and way to old. There are even external files wich is not allowed. just wouldnt work without alot of rebuilding.

Mega says file is no longer available. :frowning:

Someone again reportet the file it seems… omg why XD
Maybe someone can git ?

Bad idea, it takes too much space to be viable with GIT. Go to their website and add the file to your dropbox. When your dropbox is done downloading it you can get it down on your computer :slight_smile:

http://stormgs.com/monolith-2/

the dropbox download always stops aroung 3GB and i cant load it completely. could you please also put it on a google-drive which is also free and offers up to 15 GB space.

is it still avaailabale for free? :eek:

I appreciate the torrent link! I’ll definitely stick around to help seed once it finishes for anyone else who wants it.

i’m seeding for whoever needs it. Thanks OP.

Anyone had luck downloading ? I attempted from two different links, one of them here, and found both dead. The torrent file listed in a few posts above is also dead.

Never mind. link appears to be working: http://stormgs.com/monolith-2/

No, that link goes to 3GB and stops. I’m thinking it reaches the limit of free Dropbox, and then autodestructs. Causing some to purchase extra Dropbox space.

I put it on our webserver. If it eats a ton of bandwidth I will take it down. Thanks Dneproman
Edit: Sorry everyone, I guess there were a ton more downloads than I thought there would be…**

Almost 1TB in 10 days! We were uploading almost 100GB a day on average. I kept going for about six months. Maybe someone else can host it now.

thank you sir, you’re the best <3

Thank you for hosting

The link is no more avalable :s can you reupload pls?

A few posts up I put a link to it on our webserver as said. If the link goes down please private message me. So far my host hasn’t complained. If it goes down I will put it on our VPS where I have 2TB of bandwidth where I can use it for whatever. The web host doesn’t like downloads if the bandwidth is excessive.

Thanks Dneproman! If you want me to take it down, let me know.

Edit: Sorry everyone, I guess there were a ton more downloads than I thought there would be…

Almost 1TB in 10 days! We were uploading almost 100GB a day on average. I kept going for about six months. Maybe someone else can host it now.

conflicting licenses

Thanks again, but we may have a potential licensing problem on our hands. In contrast to what you said here earlier, your new website now marks and all other SGS Team packages as CC-BY-4.0. Considering that the attribution license requires to *“give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made” *—something not all of us always have control over or can keep track of—it’s rather a far cry from being the most friendly license on the planet.

Since your forum posts repeatedly said that the content was completely free with no strings attached, can you please clarify whether the attribution requirement is optional or not? I only used a couple of your textures in a small non-commercial tutorial project a year ago, but I’m sure it may become a potential copyright violation problem for people who misread your license as analogous to CC0 and used the content in commercial work without proper attribution.

is really great, thank you so much for the time and effort spent on !

may sound like a stupid question but im very new to all and i have no clue how to install . Could someone explain to me?

The link is no more available. Can you reupload please?

If you scroll up, you’ll find some links to download it via torrent.