The lighthouse that looks to infinity

Hi everyone!
I have the pleasure of publishing a project that I made together with this studio. The architect who designed the lighthouse’s architecture wanted to create a contrast of shapes and volumes with the external setting. The interior is all round and soft, able to create a comfortable and safe environment, just like the lighthouse that indicates the proximity of a port.
Megascan helped us create the cliff structures, and with the help of WorldCreator we created the blocking of all the scenography.

Saul

The Lighthouse

2 Likes

W O W :open_mouth: :smiley:

The lighthouse itself is truly a piece of art, but the scene in all is gorgeous not to mention the mood, music, everything that compose it! Camera work is also tip top, love it!

1 Like

Greetings @RTView !

One second in, and I’m already marveling at the high quality of the video. The cinematography, environment, and lighting here is stellar!

The lighthouse interior looks inspired by sand castles. I’m impressed with the way the interior looks like it was carved out of a solid structure. The natural colors are quite serene. Masterful work!

Does the staircase continue to wind upward to the top?

1 Like