The Economy Suite

The Economy Suite - Merchants

Hello,

We’re proud to announce that today Studios has officially launched.
With our first item to be sold being Merchants. We’ve submitted this module to the marketplace today.
If you can’t wait and wish to buy this system/module before it’s released or accepted then you can go to this link, this will lead you to the buy page for the Merchants of our store.

Use Coupon code: PANDALAUNCH until the 12th of Jan, 2016 to get 10% off your purchase!

Interested in winning this awesome package for FREE?
Join the draw here: https://gleam.io/OE73c/the-economy-suite-merchants It’s up until 16th Jan, 2016

Here’s a the release trailer:

List of features:
Selling
Buying
Dropping
Stack Buy
Stack Sell
Tooltips
Rarity
Categories
Setup shops in minutes
Data-Table driven item information

Here’s the install guide: - YouTube
Any feedback/comment is highly appreciated!

Have a great day,
Studios Team

Interesting, it will be usefull for some people i guess, gg :wink:

PS: i died at the music

This and your Auction house look like a really good solution to creating dynamic economies in a game.
Are you building more addons to your economy suite?

I danced a little jig to it :smiley:

Hehe thanks, Music credit goes out to Brandon Fiechter. Amazing Sound Artist.

Thanks for the feedback! And yes there will certainly at least be one more package that will be released later :slight_smile:

Looks awesome! Would LOVE to see an auction house implemented! Definitely would buy

We have released our Auction House on our store! Visit it now and use Coupon PANDALAUNCH to get 10% off until the 12th of January 2016!

Release trailer:

Hey Dmaas,

Thanks for the feedback! And good news we have released the Auction House on our store today!
Visit the shop to check it out :slight_smile:

This and the auction house look great!! I have a feature request. How about the ability for two logged in players to trade items privately between themselves without going though an auction house or merchant?

Also I am assuming that you are testing the heck out of this to find and remove any item duplication exploits? Sorry if that was already asked. :slight_smile: Again this really looks nice!

Thanks for the feedback! And that feature request sounds nice, could implement that in the next release, which is Banking and Stashing :slight_smile: Trading could go along with that!

And yes everything is thoroughly tested for exploits, and if there is an exploit that has yet to be found we fix that right away!

Greetings,
Céleste

Hey, great! I love it, I look forward to purchasing, and upcoming updates!

Thanks! If you wish you can already buy it at our own webshop. :slight_smile:

Auction House is accepted on the Marketplace!
Will be released Jan 27th!

Want it early? Get it here

Looks great, can’t wait to see it on the store. What is coming next in the economy suite?

Next item in the Economy Suite is Banking And Stashes. Basically allows for integration for any RPG game, or even other types of games that holds items. Works both for SP and MP and can be used in any type of game, whether it’s a Titan Quest type game, an MMO, Dota, even survival games to securely stash your goods. The Stashes part is the part where you can take items from containers and loot them, or even have a bag that drops from mobs and use that for the looting system.

Updated information

Uploaded trailer!

We are releasing today on the Marketplace!

Update with pre-made meshes for the items coming soon!

Nice, I can’t wait to see the updates :smiley: