Thank You For UE4 !

[=;274108]
You’re welcome, and thanks to all of you for using UE4 and being a key part of building community!
[/]

Woohoo, Thanks ! We’ll keep trying to help build it :slight_smile:

Great to hear from all of you!

Thank you for your gift to the World, !

Thanks for Unreal tournament 4. I’m Having to much fun :slight_smile: (Also thanks for publishing Ken’s Labrinth, Just got a boxed copy!)

Thank You for Per-Poly Physics Collision

Dear Epic,

I am so happy to announce that per-poly collision between spawned static mesh actors and physics-simulating meshes is now available!

means you can take your physics-simulating characters and move them through complex shapes that you create in external art programs, like cave scenes and spiraling rocks, and not have to create a lot of collision prims!

vastly opens up the visual and physical complexity of levels that we can make for physics-simulating characters!

questions/75521/physics-per-poly-collision-doesnt-work-with-physic.html

Thank You for UE4 Epic!

:heart:

Thank You Epic!

Thank you for UE4 Epic!

I am having fun in UE4 every day!

Thank you to all the Epic Team that is working so hard to bring us UE4!

I started off doing 3D animation when I was 14, so about 18 years ago. I remember being SO disappointed when I learned what rending was, and that you had to render out every frame of your animation, sometimes for hours before you could see the world you created.

With the light baking, amazing shader pipeline and artist-friendly tools UE4 has we’ve finally been able to break out of that prison :smiley: Unreal 4 is the most inspiring piece of software I’ve used in the last ten years bar none.

Thank you guys!!

Thank you Epic for 4.8. Every release is like a mini Christmas! Epic clause downloading binary gifts! =)

Keep up the great work!

I agree as well, I have finally come over to the free version after using beta for so long. Now I need to learn the community here. However I am still concerned about the MNDA if you could give me any adive on I would be appreciative.
Thanks.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank You Epic![/SIZE]

[=;295409]
Thank you Epic for 4.8. Every release is like a mini Christmas! Epic clause downloading binary gifts! =)

[/]

Christnas all the time thanks to Epic!

[=;295372]
Unreal 4 is the most inspiring piece of software I’ve used in the last ten years bar none.

Thank you guys!!
[/]

UE4 has had a larger influence on my life than any other computer software I’ve ever used, thank you Epic!

**I'm having fun with UE4 C++ every day thanks to all you Epic folks!**

:)

WHOOP WHOO! All thanks to EPIC! The creators of the better engine! (And multiplayer game! :slight_smile: )

Danke EPIC!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thank you for 4.8 Epic!

:slight_smile:

[=;308114]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thank you for 4.8 Epic!

[/]

+1 … saw the release notes … really like … and my Linux inner spirit likes. 8-}

New Static Mesh Convex Collision Creator

Dear Epic,

Thank you for the new Static Mesh convex collision system, live in 4.8!

https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?65376-Engine-Features-Preview-4-02-2015

&d=1428004586

(4.8 uses V-HACD)

I don’t believe at point you could pay me enough to switch to any other engine, sure we’ve had teething issues with UE4 all the way back from Beta… But in short the engine is amazing and the staff are Epic, I’m very happy having tool available to us…

So thanks again Epic, you’ve done an amazing job…

And I do repeat… Thank you Epic! (Also thank you RLC and for helping me with my Linux problems! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

[=;316856]
Dear Epic,

Thank you for the new Static Mesh convex collision system, live in 4.8!

https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?65376-Engine-Features-Preview-4-02-2015

&d=1428004586

(4.8 uses V-HACD)

[/]

I didn’t know they had made that better!

Thank you for UE4 Epic!

I am having fun coding in UE4 C++ pretty much all day!

Unreal Engine 4 is unique in the whole world for its community, helpful and accessible Epic staff, and actual engine C++ power, Blueprint speed-of-workflow, and graphical prettiness!

[=;327469]
Thank you for UE4 Epic!

I am having fun coding in UE4 C++ pretty much all day!

Unreal Engine 4 is unique in the whole world for its community, helpful and accessible Epic staff, and actual engine C++ power, Blueprint speed-of-workflow, and graphical prettiness!

[/]

And I’m having fun building some levels! :slight_smile:

Thank you Epic, 4.9 is great and I can’t wait for whats next! =)